This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm calling it now, we won't get a Gen 5 or 6 pokemon rep.

#21wesker741Posted 1/16/2013 11:26:52 PM
Also, I don't look up that technical stuff. I was only speaking from my own experience. Sorry if I offended anyone :/
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#22Shadow_StarWolfPosted 1/17/2013 12:30:22 AM
ITT people assume no one wants Lucario
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#23wesker741Posted 1/17/2013 12:34:26 AM
Shadow_StarWolf posted...
ITT people assume no one wants Lucario

I want Lucario
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#24Shadow_StarWolfPosted 1/17/2013 1:05:47 AM
Yeah just shows how much Gen 1 favoritism this board has and their lack of knowledge for Pokemon.
---
We Are XROS HEART!
#25MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/17/2013 1:43:17 AM
Yeah, but GameFreak doesn't want Mewtwo back.

You didn't think of this plan through.
#26Bronze_StuffPosted 1/17/2013 2:08:26 AM
Shadow_StarWolf posted...
Yeah just shows how much Gen 1 favoritism this board has and their lack of knowledge for Pokemon.

Lucario has nothing to do with people wanting Mewtwo back. I'd rather have a character come back instead of getting a new one.
---
Jimbo.
#27Shadow_StarWolfPosted 1/17/2013 2:28:30 AM
Lucario has nothing to do with people wanting Mewtwo back. I'd rather have a character come back instead of getting a new one.

That's why people here think Lucario's getting cut!
---
We Are XROS HEART!
#28The_Undying_84Posted 1/17/2013 4:30:43 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Yeah, but GameFreak doesn't want Mewtwo back.

You didn't think of this plan through.

No, you're just making that up.

Also, I don't see how their tier listing is relevant to why a character should come back, that's obviously going to change in a new game.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#29victinivcreate1Posted 1/17/2013 4:34:02 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
alien803 posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
I really doubt that they'll let Sakurai get away with not adding a 6th Gen Pokemon as a playable character.

alien803 posted...
So, we now have five Pokemon characters. There is simply no room for another one.

Brawl gave us 6 playable Pokemon, if you include transformations (there isn't really much of a reason not to). However, there were a total of 8 playable Pokemon planned (2 of which were apart of the Forbidden Seven). I don't think it's that unlikely for us to get 2 Pokemon newcomers, especially with how Pokemon has been represented in the past.

Jesus christ, six pokemon slots with eight playable characters?!

If there were no Pokemon cuts, Mewtwo returns, and we get a Gen 6 rep, then yes, this will be the case.

Personally, I don't see much of a problem with that. Pokemon is one of the biggest video game series of all time, so it's not like a huge amount of playable characters is unwarranted.

If we get DLC characters, then this should be less of an issue.

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE THE SIX SLOT SOLUTION!

It works well, Mario can't be repped with more than 5 effectively, Metroid only has Samus/Zss and Ridley, LoZ has Link, Ganon, Zelda/Sheik, pokemon deserves six slots
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4