This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Characters you would HATE to get in, but can't deny their high chances

#21MottmanPosted 1/17/2013 9:16:41 AM
Elec Man EXE posted...
I don't know if he actually has "high chances" (I don't really think so but people claim he does), but the one character who gets talked about a lot that I would hate to see in is Ghirahim. I really just don't like him, not as a character, nor as a potential Smash rep.

This, exactly.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#22PlasmaCannonPosted 1/17/2013 9:46:08 AM
Little Mac and Pacman come to mind first.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#23Koro-SenseiPosted 1/17/2013 4:32:01 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
Little Mac and Takamaru or whatever that samurai's name is.

Fixed for the truth.
#24SSBR10Posted 1/17/2013 4:38:53 PM(edited)
BurnumMaster posted...
Little Mac and Takamaru or whatever that idiots name is.

...I really don't get this. What's with the hate?

eellliioottt posted...
His games and the character himself don't appeal to me

Have you played the Punch-Out!! games?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#25FoxMakinWafflesPosted 1/17/2013 4:42:30 PM
Ghirahim. Palutena. Anything WarioWare other than Wario.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#26AlWikowonkavitzPosted 1/17/2013 5:08:26 PM
Possibly Ghirahim, Waluigi, Bowser Jr.
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#27harvestmoonmikePosted 1/17/2013 5:15:44 PM
Takamaru, probably.

I'm generally very accepting of characters that are deserving though... It's just, I don't care for Takamaru based on his Japanese-only status.
---
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: generous: http://i.imgur.com/TfnNN.jpg
reduced: http://i.imgur.com/JSxGG.jpg
#28Tribe FanPosted 1/17/2013 5:18:49 PM
How in the heck does one hate Little Mac? I could understand being disinterested if you've never played a Punch-Out game, but hate? I don't get it...

There were lots of characters I was indifferent to from Brawl, but few I could honestly say I flat out disliked.
---
"Please look up the manual for details."
#29EarthLord_CJPosted 1/17/2013 5:30:20 PM
harvestmoonmike posted...
Takamaru, probably.

I'm generally very accepting of characters that are deserving though... It's just, I don't care for Takamaru based on his Japanese-only status.

What about Fire Emblem, though? Japanese-only as well up until Melee gave the series something to advertise to the US audience.
Just because he's currently Japanese-only doesn't he'll always be.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#30bloodmage3Posted 1/17/2013 5:57:01 PM(edited)
SSBR10 posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Little Mac and Takamaru or whatever that idiots name is.

...I really don't get this. What's with the hate?

eellliioottt posted...
His games and the character himself don't appeal to me

Have you played the Punch-Out!! games?

I have played the Wii version. Not only is Little Mac a boring and generic character, he was also the only boring and generic character. Everybody else was entertaining and unique, both in looks and moves. He didn't really stand out to me, and I don't really know why so many people support him over, say, King Hippo. Sure he's not the main character but he's so much more fun.

Now he does have a cool factor, knocking out guys twice his size on a regular basis is undeniably cool. But that's only in Punch-Out. In SSB that's just normal every-day stuff, so if he's in we'd have a boring, generic boxer who's gonna stand out as a sore thumb for having either a really boring and plain moveset(should he keep it clean) or a really unfitting moveset(should he cheat). Either way, I'm gonna ask myself why he's in over, well, virtually every other possible newcomer.

edit: oh, just to clarify, I don't hate him. There's not really any character with a high chance who I hate. Little Mac is just the closest to the bottom.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!