This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Characters you would HATE to get in, but can't deny their high chances

#61bloodmage3Posted 1/18/2013 12:16:43 PM
Faceman_ posted...
I hate this stupid super dark Little Mac from punch out wii. If he got in, it would make me sick. Give me white Mac from super punch out, or keep him as an assist trophy, or better yet, don't.

You didn't even try to avoid sounding like a racist >_>
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#62SSBR10Posted 1/18/2013 12:37:12 PM(edited)
OblivionEssence posted...
He's just a boxer with a power punch. His design is bland, he had no powers of note until Giga Mac(and even then he's just a slow boxer), and about the only interesting aspect of his character is that he was in a beloved NES game.

I mean, I understand why he's a shoo-in for this game, but it's certainly not because of his moveset potential.

In terms of attacking abilities, Marth had far less going into Melee and it still worked out well for him.

I don't see this as any reason to "hate" that Little Mac is gonna get in. I'm not saying you have to like the character but "hate" is just too strong of a word that's your only reason because in reality, he is just like most other Nintendo stars.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#63MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/18/2013 12:46:35 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I really don't understand this board's fixation with certain characters like Shulk or Waluigi. ??? Then again, who's to say those have high chances at all? Based on the characters that Sakurai added to Brawl, I'm probably safe in hoping for characters like Dixie, a Zelda rep that isn't Ghirahim, the return of Roy/Mewtwo, the AC, another EB rep, Toad, Peppy, and Megaman, among others. : D

Sorry to tell you, kid, but Megaman won't happen.
#64albertojz356Posted 1/18/2013 12:56:59 PM
Takamaru because I find other retro characters more interesting. I would have said Roy but I don't believe he has high chances.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#65SSBR10Posted 1/18/2013 1:19:29 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Sorry to tell you, kid, but Megaman won't happen.

And you know this because...?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#66GohansephirothPosted 1/18/2013 3:11:18 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Gohansephiroth posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
SSBR10 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
Not that difficult to hate a generic boxer or his sub par games.

Games are awesome, not "sub par". Plus, I never got the whole "generic" hating thing.

Maybe awesome to you but not to me.

Good thing your the minority

Says the guy that can't use you're properly.

Sure grammar police thats new and exciting, go back to pining for lip to get in.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#67jeffdogworthyPosted 1/18/2013 3:12:27 PM
Mario
#68PlasmaCannonPosted 1/18/2013 3:58:22 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...
Sure grammar police thats new and exciting, go back to pining for lip to get in.

Lip has nothing to do with this...?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#69Faceman_Posted 1/18/2013 4:09:07 PM
bloodmage3 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
I hate this stupid super dark Little Mac from punch out wii. If he got in, it would make me sick. Give me white Mac from super punch out, or keep him as an assist trophy, or better yet, don't.

... What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

I hate that they changed an established character. Just like they changed Nathan Spencer... They might as well give Mario jeans and a t-shirt while they're add it. And take his hat too... I'd feel the same if they remade Shadowman and made him white.
#70Iggy_KoopaPosted 1/18/2013 4:25:44 PM
Faceman_ posted...
bloodmage3 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

... What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

I hate that they changed an established character. Just like they changed Nathan Spencer... They might as well give Mario jeans and a t-shirt while they're add it. And take his hat too... I'd feel the same if they remade Shadowman and made him white.

Lil Mac was changed in Super Punch Out from how he looked in the original... I'm pretty sure hes still white (heaven forbid a man get a tan).