Characters you would HATE to get in, but can't deny their high chances

#71Ari917Posted 1/18/2013 4:44:09 PM
Faceman_ posted...
bloodmage3 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
I hate this stupid super dark Little Mac from punch out wii. If he got in, it would make me sick. Give me white Mac from super punch out, or keep him as an assist trophy, or better yet, don't.

You didn't even try to avoid sounding like a racist >_>

... What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

I hate that they changed an established character. Just like they changed Nathan Spencer... They might as well give Mario jeans and a t-shirt while they're add it. And take his hat too... I'd feel the same if they remade Shadowman and made him white.

...They gave him a tan, it's not like Dante from the new DMC reboot where it's almost a totally new character it's just a minor skin change at best.
#72SSBR10Posted 1/18/2013 4:46:16 PM
Faceman_ posted...
I hate that they changed an established character. Just like they changed Nathan Spencer... They might as well give Mario jeans and a t-shirt while they're add it. And take his hat too... I'd feel the same if they remade Shadowman and made him white.

Umm...Little Mac is using a more detailed look of his original, NES design. What the heck is wrong with that? It's nothing like Spencer's design change so I don't get your problem.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#73Koro-SenseiPosted 1/18/2013 8:35:49 PM
albertojz356 posted...
Takamaru because I find other retro characters more interesting. I would have said Roy but I don't believe he has high chances.

Even characters like Sherrif and Balloon Fighter?
#74Faceman_Posted 1/19/2013 12:33:16 AM
Mac is not a character from Jersey Shore... On another note, does this mean that Mike Tyson has a shot at getting in??????
#75MajinKogahazanPosted 1/19/2013 1:28:59 AM
ROB and Pacman
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#76zelserge37Posted 1/19/2013 2:44:45 AM
Bowser Jr and Krystal.
#77IamthehylianPosted 1/19/2013 4:17:29 AM
sonic
---
HRC PAL 30627.8 m 100488.8 ft
#78DaimaoTakahashiPosted 1/19/2013 4:19:47 AM
Pac-Man and ROB.

I want Little Mac, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, and Revolver Ocelot to be playable.
#79LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/19/2013 7:26:29 AM
Exodecai posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
HylianCyndaquil posted...
Does Waluigi have a high chance? 'Cause if so, him.

Nah. His chances are more like in the middle.

He's a 50/50 shot, but considering pretty much 90% of the characters are in that same boat. You can say him.

Based off of what?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#80SSBR10Posted 1/19/2013 8:45:58 AM
Faceman_ posted...
Mac is not a character from Jersey Shore...

Who said he was?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.