This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Characters you would HATE to get in, but can't deny their high chances

#81MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/19/2013 8:37:04 AM
zelserge37 posted...
Bowser Jr and Krystal.

>high chance
>Krystal
#82zelserge37Posted 1/19/2013 8:41:09 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
zelserge37 posted...
Bowser Jr and Krystal.

>high chance
>Krystal

She has a decent chance, given that a starfox game is released sometime soon.
#83MarioGalaxy2Posted 1/19/2013 9:57:40 AM
K.Rool.

I think this guy gets too much support. I mean nearly all the rosters people post need to have him.

First off his relevant in recent games is not that great. Which would have other characters dismissed right away.

Second when you think of the great things possible with his moveset, have already been explored with Dedede.

Examples:

Both would probably be heavy and powerful character. And they both would kinda be the same height and body build .

Both will have minion summoning.

Both sort of high jump recovery if you base it on Donkey Kong Country boss fight.

And at the end he doesn't seem as interesting as other character I thought about: Paper Mario, Isaac/Matthew, Saki/Isa, Megaman, Pac Man, Palutena, Ridley, Mii, Shulk, Takamuru, Even Little Mac can be built with a unique mechanic.

But he's one of the most wanted newcomers worldwide and on this board what can you do.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#84Traptin3daysPosted 1/19/2013 10:09:23 AM
MarioGalaxy2 posted...
K.Rool.

I think this guy gets too much support. I mean nearly all the rosters people post need to have him.

First off his relevant in recent games is not that great. Which would have other characters dismissed right away.

Second when you think of the great things possible with his moveset, have already been explored with Dedede.

Examples:

Both would probably be heavy and powerful character. And they both would kinda be the same height and body build .

Both will have minion summoning.

Both sort of high jump recovery if you base it on Donkey Kong Country boss fight.

And at the end he doesn't seem as interesting as other character I thought about: Paper Mario, Isaac/Matthew, Saki/Isa, Megaman, Pac Man, Palutena, Ridley, Mii, Shulk, Takamuru, Even Little Mac can be built with a unique mechanic.

But he's one of the most wanted newcomers worldwide and on this board what can you do.

Seems like Nintendo can easily make K.Rool then :o
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#85KCJ5062Posted 1/19/2013 8:49:28 PM(edited)
MarioGalaxy2 posted...

Was it actually stated somewhere that relevance plays a factor to a character's inclusion? Or is it just a made up rule? Because people keep using this as an argument against K.Rool.