This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tingle is a Nintendo All Star

#1eellliiootttPosted 1/17/2013 7:29:33 AM
Only Nintendo All-Stars can be playable in this game. This is a known FACT. None of us know what qualifies as an all star, but Tingle is one anyway. Here is why:

One reason why Tingle is a Nintendo All-Star is because he is extremely important to game developers. Nintendo could've chosen literally any NPC in Majora's Mask to appear in future games and become a recurring character. Out of everyone, they chose Tingle. That's not all. Out of every Nintendo character, Tingle was chosen to recieve his very own game series. That honour could've been given to anyone else, but instead Nintendo chose Tingle. These prove that Nintendo considers Tingle an All Star

Tingle is also a Nintendo All-Star because he is popular. Many Zelda/Nintendo fans hate Tingle and according to my studies, people hate what is popular. Therefore Tingle must be popular. Also, Tingle is controversial; he is a 35 year old man who dresses up as a fairy and gives maps to little boys. This makes him appear controversial, but also helps him keep well known, which is exactly what makes Tingle popular

Whether all-star status is based on importance or popularity, Tingle is a Nintendo All-Star. If you are a True Nintendo Fan you will enjoy playing as Tingle. Are you a True Nintendo Fan? If not, why do you support cruelty to people with mental disabilities/possible pedophiles like Tingle?
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
Luigi is awesome
#2AwesomeAshleyPosted 1/17/2013 7:30:57 AM
eellliioottt posted...
If not, why do you support cruelty to people with possible pedophiles like Tingle?

I can think of many reasons. >_>
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
And Luigi's pretty cool, too.
#3eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:32:21 AM
AwesomeAshley posted...
eellliioottt posted...
If not, why do you support cruelty to people with possible pedophiles like Tingle?

They need help, not cruelty.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
Luigi is awesome
#4eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:33:29 AM
Forgot to mention this in OP:

He was also an Assist Trophy and as we all know, despite Sakurai never stating this, if you were an AT in Brawl, you are automatically more likely to be playable in this game
---
Luigi is awesome
#5DragonImpsPosted 1/17/2013 7:35:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6MottmanPosted 1/17/2013 7:38:29 AM
Don't forget that Tingle has already received a cameo as one of the choices of Nintendo characters you can create in Scribblenauts Unlimited; proving that even in America, Tingle has enough demand and popularity for an American-developed game to want to include him.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#7AwesomeAshleyPosted 1/17/2013 7:41:53 AM
eellliioottt posted...
AwesomeAshley posted...
eellliioottt posted...

They need help, not cruelty.

Ain't no helpin' people like Waluigi.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
#8eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:57:20 AM
bump
---
Luigi is awesome
#9videogamefan65Posted 1/17/2013 10:28:36 AM
Plus, he has his own games. Having a game GUARANTEES his spot on the roster.
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#10PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/17/2013 10:43:04 AM
actually, if you read the dojo it states at were characters considered to be playable, but did not make the cut for some reason. I'd like to see Tingle, but I think zelda reps are fine as is.
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley