This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You might be an SSBUser if....(continued!)

#1l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/18/2013 7:40:21 PM
You might be an SSBUser if you think liking pizza is a meme because there's no way THAT many people can really like it.

You might be an SSBUser if you think Snooki would have the same fighting strategies as an Oompa Loompa, because they look alike.

You might be an SSBUser if you've ever been in a fight with a boxer and accused him of having a "boring" fighting style.

Feel free to post your own!
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#2ecylisPosted 1/18/2013 7:50:30 PM
You might be an SSBUser if you spend hours everyday posting on message boards about a game that hasn't even come out yet.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#3l33t_iRk3n_Rm33(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:52:08 PM
ecylis posted...
You might be an SSBUser if you spend hours everyday posting on message boards about a game that hasn't even come out yet.

That's like saying "you might be a living organism if you breathe."
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#4scottwrittenPosted 1/18/2013 7:56:49 PM
You might be an SSBUser if you think a tweet saying "X is a cool guy" means "X is confirmed!!!"

You might be an SSBUser if you argue about the size of fictional dragons from space.
---
Do I believe in God? ...
Which one? Arceus? Palutena? Hylia, Nayru, Din, and Farore?
#5LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/18/2013 8:01:39 PM(edited)
You might be an SSBUser if you'd reject a baseball player if his hair color was too similar to two of the other players on your team.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#6LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/18/2013 8:03:53 PM(edited)
You might be an SSBUser if you believe that someone is interested in completing foursomes, even though nothing suggests that this is the case.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#7scottwrittenPosted 1/18/2013 8:05:44 PM
You might be an SSBUser if you think liking an adorable female child makes you a pedo.
---
Do I believe in God? ...
Which one? Arceus? Palutena? Hylia, Nayru, Din, and Farore?
#8DragonImpsPosted 1/18/2013 8:08:46 PM
You might be and SSBUser if you go to a restaurant and ask people to choose one of your hypothetical menu items, for no reason!

Or if it's 4:00 on a monday and you say someone can watch whatever they want. Then change the channel and yell "TOO BAD, ADVENTURE TIME!!!".

If you think sports veterans should be cut just to make room for the team.

And finally, it you shoot down people's dreams because they're "Not likely" to happen.
#9RyuDJZPosted 1/18/2013 8:14:36 PM
"Heeeeeere's your sign."

http://global3.memecdn.com/Smash-Bros-Tetris_o_143111.jpg
#10TrueKirbyPosted 1/18/2013 8:31:26 PM
You might be an SSBUser if you call Samuel L.Jackson "Paula Dean".
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0