POLL: Which of these would you prefer to have as a second third party newcomer?

#1liveman789Posted 1/20/2013 2:53:52 PM
Which of these would you prefer to have as a second third party newcomer? - Results (97 votes)
Mega Man
69.07% (67 votes)
Travis Touchdown
10.31% (10 votes)
Neither
20.62% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Assuming Pac-man has the #1 best chance of being included, who would you rather be included as a second third party rep, assuming we get another one? I think Mega Man and Travis Touchdown are the most two most likely third party reps after Pac-man.

MEGA MAN

Why His Chances are High- He is probably the most requested third party newcomer. Though they are not as outrageous as Sonic's requests from back before Brawl, they are still the highest. He also has a large history with Nintendo, which doesn't hurt his chances.

Why His Chances are Low- Capcom has a weird relationship with Mega Man these days. If Sakurai were to approach them asking them if they'd like a rep in the game, it'd be likely that they choose one of their other characters.

Why he'd be an Awesome Addition- His large arsenal of weapons and gadgets would be perfect for fitting into a game like Super Smash Bros.

TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN

Why His Chances are High- Sakurai is very good friends with Suda 51. Travis could get in the same way Snake got into Brawl. Travis also has an origin on the Wii.

Why His Chances are Low- His character is quite over-the-top inappropriate. While his language isn't fit for a Smash Bros game, they could just as well tone it down for the sake of including him.

Why he'd be an Awesome Addition- Like Mega Man, he'd have an awesome moveset potential. He's got his Beam Katana, as well as various wrestling moves and a transformation into a Tiger (at least I remember it as a Tiger)

So who would you like to have, and why?
#2alpha-apePosted 1/20/2013 2:55:58 PM
I like Travis more than MM, but I voted neither since they both shouldn't be in.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#3OnePieceFanPosted 1/20/2013 3:01:10 PM
I'd like to see both of them in the game, but I'd prefer Mega Man. At the very least, if they did it right, it would make up for including Bad Box Art Mega Man in Street Fighter x Tekken.
---
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the whole series as of now)
#4l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/20/2013 3:11:27 PM
Mega Man.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#5Blazekicker27Posted 1/20/2013 3:40:18 PM
Easily Mega Man.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#6SpunkySixPosted 1/20/2013 3:43:20 PM
Megaman due to significance, moveset and universe, but to be honest I like Travis better as a character. I mean, Megaman is genericly good, but Travis has some complex stuff goin' on.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Back on board.
#7videogamefan65Posted 1/20/2013 4:07:01 PM
Travis
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 1/20/2013 4:07:10 PM
I voted for Travis and like him more.

But come on, putting almost ANYONE against Megaman on this board is just asking for a landslide for Megaman.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#9bestssbbfanPosted 1/20/2013 4:09:41 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
putting almost ANYONE against Megaman on this board is just asking for a landslide for Megaman.

---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#10Pikachutwo2Posted 1/20/2013 8:02:56 PM
Neither I want Bomberman, or Black Mage, or Tails.