This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't want Ike or Marth

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I don't want Ike or Marth
3 years ago#1
I want Chrom and Lucina. It's time we get with the times and drop Ike and Marth and move on to the here and now for the SSB franchise.
---
My FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Tiamo, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
3 years ago#2
You'll get your wish with Ike, but it'll be a cold day in heck when Marth disappears from the roster, sorry to say.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
3 years ago#3
See Awakening, Marth has been replaced.
---
My FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Tiamo, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
3 years ago#4
How about Marth and Lucina?
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
3 years ago#5
That would only serve to confuse everyone and cause chaos because than everyone would be playing only Marth and Lucina.
---
3 years ago#6
But marth is DLC for that game, he hasnt gone anywhere.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
3 years ago#7
What's wrong with confusing everyone and causing chaos?
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
3 years ago#8
Gohansephiroth posted...
But marth is DLC for that game, he hasnt gone anywhere.

No, Marth is Spotpass and paid DLC. You can have Multiple Marths at the same time.

Marthception.
---
3 years ago#9
The old and new can coexist.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#10
i dont care what you want i'll destory you for suggesting ike should go marth i dont care about, but ike he shall stay forever
---
it's time to end this prepare to die SAVAGE WOLF FURY,im not done with you yet take this BURNING RAGNAROK, heh heh heh you thought this was over ARS ARCANUM
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I don't want Ike or Marth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived