I don't want Ike or Marth

#1SazukeEXPosted 1/21/2013 5:07:56 PM
I want Chrom and Lucina. It's time we get with the times and drop Ike and Marth and move on to the here and now for the SSB franchise.
---
My FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Tiamo, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#2GenoPosted 1/21/2013 5:08:44 PM
You'll get your wish with Ike, but it'll be a cold day in heck when Marth disappears from the roster, sorry to say.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#3SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:10:11 PM
See Awakening, Marth has been replaced.
---
My FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Tiamo, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#4sumostickfigurePosted 1/21/2013 5:10:26 PM
How about Marth and Lucina?
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#5SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:11:25 PM
That would only serve to confuse everyone and cause chaos because than everyone would be playing only Marth and Lucina.
---
#6GohansephirothPosted 1/21/2013 5:12:38 PM
But marth is DLC for that game, he hasnt gone anywhere.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#7sumostickfigurePosted 1/21/2013 5:13:18 PM
What's wrong with confusing everyone and causing chaos?
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#8SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:16:07 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...
But marth is DLC for that game, he hasnt gone anywhere.

No, Marth is Spotpass and paid DLC. You can have Multiple Marths at the same time.

Marthception.
---
#9ViewtifulGenePosted 1/21/2013 5:23:31 PM
The old and new can coexist.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#10NovaWingzPosted 1/21/2013 5:38:01 PM
i dont care what you want i'll destory you for suggesting ike should go marth i dont care about, but ike he shall stay forever
---
it's time to end this prepare to die SAVAGE WOLF FURY,im not done with you yet take this BURNING RAGNAROK, heh heh heh you thought this was over ARS ARCANUM