Anthony's roster again

#11_Sanaki_Posted 1/21/2013 6:09:58 PM
I don't think Isaac and Shulk look all that similar. The outfits, color schemes, weapons, and hairstyle are all different. Maybe the faces might look closer than the norm (maybe), but that's the best I could give you. Mechanically speaking I also find it hard to imagine they'd be all that similar. Could turn Isaac into more of a magic user if need be if they seem too close.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#12UberPyro64Posted 1/21/2013 6:14:49 PM
Mottman posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Also I would maybe take out either Isaac or Shulk. They look too similar. I know they have different moves and items and such but they look similar to one another.

That didn't stop Marth and Ike, two blue-haired sword users from the same series, to be included together in Brawl, and most people think Chrom will be included with at least Marth in SSB4.

I really don't see Shulk and Isaac offsetting each other due to similar looks when they aren't even as similar as those three Fire Emblem characters.

Yeah that is true. There faces seem similar and hair color is what I meant. Their clothes are different and weapons are so that's okay. And yeah you have a point with FE. The only difference is that those guys are from the same series and here they aren't but again you have a point.

_Sanaki_ posted...
I don't think Isaac and Shulk look all that similar. The outfits, color schemes, weapons, and hairstyle are all different. Maybe the faces might look closer than the norm (maybe), but that's the best I could give you. Mechanically speaking I also find it hard to imagine they'd be all that similar. Could turn Isaac into more of a magic user if need be if they seem too close.

Yeah they could totally be different with moves so that is good enough I suppose.

I don't think Isaac is all that likely though with the low sales of Dark Dawn (which is totally underrated btw). But we will see.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#13DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:14:56 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Don't vote on who you wanted to see, vote on how likely it seems.

---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Leon S. Kennedy, Chrom, Little Mac, Frank West and King K. Rool for Smash Bros. 4!
R.I.P. HylianCyndaquil aka Holly. I'll miss ya! :(
#14PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/21/2013 6:15:04 PM
8/10

Reasonable roster choices. I don't think Girahim/Waluigi/Shulk/Issac/one of the Pokemon will be in.
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#15_Sanaki_Posted 1/21/2013 6:27:41 PM
Well I don't think they'd have similar movesets either way. And I still think Golden Sun (as a whole) is liked enough that it would be included. We're hitting most of the series that have gotten representation, so if we get any new series Golden Sun seems like one of the more likely ones.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#16liveman789Posted 1/21/2013 6:45:14 PM
I'd say this is close to a 7 or 8 out of 10.

- I highly doubt Waluigi would get in over Bowser Jr., or even Toad.
- 5 Pokemon Reps may be a bit much.
- I think Golden Sun's chances of not having a rep are much higher than the chances of them getting a rep.
#17ExodecaiPosted 1/21/2013 6:47:58 PM
I see Waluigi, K. Rool and Mewtwo on this roster... I'd be happy with this roster
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#18Dustof_DryBonesPosted 1/21/2013 7:35:11 PM
You start with 5pts out of 10.

-2pts because of Waluigi (>_>)
-1pt because of K. Rool
-1pt because of Isaac
-0.5pts because of Ghirahim (not so sure about this one)
-0.5pts because of Ridley (same as above)
+2pts because of Little Mac
+2pts because of Shulk
+1.5pts because of Chrom
+1pt because of Gen VI Pokemon
+0.5pts because of Palutena (not sure about this one either)
+0.5pts because of Pac-Man (ditto the above)

So that adds up to 7.5/10. A pretty likely roster.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#19NewMoonShadowPosted 1/21/2013 7:41:20 PM
Waluigi - He's a popular character but that should be expected from the best selling series of all time. He also has a sizable fanbase and is midly requested. Only problem is that there is not high demand for a Mario character in Japan.

Mario Tennis is the best-selling series of all time?
#20DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:43:16 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Waluigi - He's a popular character but that should be expected from the best selling series of all time. He also has a sizable fanbase and is midly requested. Only problem is that there is not high demand for a Mario character in Japan.

Mario Tennis is the best-selling series of all time?

Mario series in general. But yes, the spin-offs outsell the main titles anyways.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Leon S. Kennedy, Chrom, Little Mac, Frank West and King K. Rool for Smash Bros. 4!
R.I.P. HylianCyndaquil aka Holly. I'll miss ya! :(