This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anthony's roster again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Anthony's roster again

User Info: Michaeloll

Michaeloll
3 years ago#21
Mario Kart Wii was the biggest Wii game sold, right? Well, wii sports wasn't really sold so it was mario kart wii, right? I forget.

Anyway, Daisy seemed to be the 2nd or 3rd most prominent character in that game.. but it's not the mario series as a whole. This is just something to note.

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
3 years ago#22
Start at 10/10
-2 for Waluigi
-1 for Ghirahim
-1 for no non-sword FE users

Final score: 6/10.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
3 years ago#23
-I think Waluigi's chances are pretty low.
-I think Ghirahim's chances are very low (it's Midna/Zant all over again).
-I don't think that Mewtwo will get in over Lucario.
-K. Rool doesn't seem that likely. He's got a lot of popularity, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care much for him (considering his absence in the series's revival).
-I think Chrom is definitely going to show up, but I don't think it'll only be him and Marth. Fire Emblem Awakening did incredibly well in Japan and it seems to be getting quite a lot of attention in the US. Roy is very highly requested in Japan and Ike has a lot of popularity in the West, so I think we'll either get Marth, Roy, and Chrom or Marth, Ike, and Chrom.
-Minor nitpick here, but I'm pretty sure that Wario's default costume will still be his Biker outfit.
-Sakurai stated that they could have possibly added him in Brawl, but it would have taken their best efforts. Ridley has quite a lot of popularity in the West, but that might not be enough for Sakurai to include him. It could go either way, imo.
-I think Palutena is definitely going to be included. She's got a ton of popularity and support for getting into SSB4. Plus, Sakurai made KI:U, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw another KI character.
-Little Mac is very popular in the west. His only obstacle is "moveset potential", but I doubt that means anything. I mean, just look at ROB and Captain Falcon.
-Isaac has Matthew standing in his way, assuming Golden Sun even gets a rep. Plus, he doesn't get a whole lot of support in Japan.
-Shulk seems pretty likely, considering the support he gets in Japan.
-Considering how he got an attraction in Nintendo Land, I'd be surprised if Nintendo wasn't building up to him being in Smash. I mean... It seems kind of odd that he'd get an attraction and not Starfox or Pokemon.
-Pac-Man is the mascot of Namco, so I think he's pretty likely. The only problem is that they're interested in putting a Tales character or a Soul Calibur character in Smash.

Overall - 4.5/10
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
3 years ago#24
-1 for Pac Man
-1 for lack of Megaman
-.25 for K Rool
-.25 for Ridley
-.25 for Waluigi
+1 for Ghirahim

8.25/10.

Not bad at all, except for the 3rd party representation. Pac Man is easily the character I don't want the most.
Got Eggplant?

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
3 years ago#25
I see people saying that they dont want X character playable because X is better as a boss. Cant they be both geniuses?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Anthony's roster again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived