Anthony's roster again

#21MichaelollPosted 1/21/2013 7:46:28 PM
Mario Kart Wii was the biggest Wii game sold, right? Well, wii sports wasn't really sold so it was mario kart wii, right? I forget.

Anyway, Daisy seemed to be the 2nd or 3rd most prominent character in that game.. but it's not the mario series as a whole. This is just something to note.
#22Doug314Posted 1/21/2013 7:58:41 PM
Start at 10/10
-2 for Waluigi
-1 for Ghirahim
-1 for no non-sword FE users

Final score: 6/10.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#23LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/21/2013 8:01:50 PM
-I think Waluigi's chances are pretty low.
-I think Ghirahim's chances are very low (it's Midna/Zant all over again).
-I don't think that Mewtwo will get in over Lucario.
-K. Rool doesn't seem that likely. He's got a lot of popularity, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care much for him (considering his absence in the series's revival).
-I think Chrom is definitely going to show up, but I don't think it'll only be him and Marth. Fire Emblem Awakening did incredibly well in Japan and it seems to be getting quite a lot of attention in the US. Roy is very highly requested in Japan and Ike has a lot of popularity in the West, so I think we'll either get Marth, Roy, and Chrom or Marth, Ike, and Chrom.
-Minor nitpick here, but I'm pretty sure that Wario's default costume will still be his Biker outfit.
-Sakurai stated that they could have possibly added him in Brawl, but it would have taken their best efforts. Ridley has quite a lot of popularity in the West, but that might not be enough for Sakurai to include him. It could go either way, imo.
-I think Palutena is definitely going to be included. She's got a ton of popularity and support for getting into SSB4. Plus, Sakurai made KI:U, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw another KI character.
-Little Mac is very popular in the west. His only obstacle is "moveset potential", but I doubt that means anything. I mean, just look at ROB and Captain Falcon.
-Isaac has Matthew standing in his way, assuming Golden Sun even gets a rep. Plus, he doesn't get a whole lot of support in Japan.
-Shulk seems pretty likely, considering the support he gets in Japan.
-Considering how he got an attraction in Nintendo Land, I'd be surprised if Nintendo wasn't building up to him being in Smash. I mean... It seems kind of odd that he'd get an attraction and not Starfox or Pokemon.
-Pac-Man is the mascot of Namco, so I think he's pretty likely. The only problem is that they're interested in putting a Tales character or a Soul Calibur character in Smash.

Overall - 4.5/10
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#2422whiterabbit22Posted 1/21/2013 8:08:41 PM
-1 for Pac Man
-1 for lack of Megaman
-.25 for K Rool
-.25 for Ridley
-.25 for Waluigi
+1 for Ghirahim

8.25/10.

Not bad at all, except for the 3rd party representation. Pac Man is easily the character I don't want the most.
---
Got Eggplant?
#25squirrel_boyPosted 1/21/2013 9:08:46 PM
I see people saying that they dont want X character playable because X is better as a boss. Cant they be both geniuses?