Who would actually be this upset if we had this many Pokemon reps?

#1ssj_duelistPosted 1/22/2013 12:58:40 AM
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Red: Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle
Lucario
Mewtwo
Gen VI rep

No need to remove anyone, just bring back Mewtwo and give us a new rep. Pokemon deserves it more than any other franchise by far, Pokemon brings in more fans than any other franchise.
#2PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/22/2013 1:00:48 AM
Id be ok with that if PT was cut.
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#3MaximumCheddarPosted 1/22/2013 1:03:41 AM
I'd be perfectly fine with that.
#4LordAlistairPosted 1/22/2013 1:04:13 AM
How upset is this upset?
---
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9710/bossqt.jpg
http://www.zeldaeternity.com/2011/05/you-might-be-a-zelda-hipster/
#5MichaelollPosted 1/22/2013 1:05:17 AM
I'm one of those types of people who believe that a cut character was cut for a reason, thus meant to be cut. I believe cut characters will and should be cut for a long time. Maybe 10 super smash games later they can potentially add back cut characters, but not right now.

Pikachu I'm okay with.
Jigglypuff works fine.
I'd rather have Iris with Tepig, Dewott, and Serperior than yet another generation 1 representative. I don't care if Iris never had them, we're not basing the reps off of the anime.
Lucario I'd rather be cut, but he could stay if he wanted to.
Mewtwo should stay cut for a while.
And a Generation 6 rep would be cool.

I cut so many characters because I feel the first generation receives more representation than it should. Not to say it's one of the worst generations of the series, it is, but it should branch out a bit ya know? This is Super Smash Bros. we're talking about. I thought this game was meant to be diverse and branch out.

If you like Mewtwo so much, then go freaking play as him in a pokemon game. Just because he is not in a smash game does not mean it's the end of the world. People need to understand their favourites not being in one game isn't a bad thing. There are plenty more games to enjoy them in. Super Smash Bros. is meant to branch out.
#6ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 1:12:34 AM
I'd like the series to branch out more gens to but these characters are already in, are iconic and are popular.

Red has appeared in every generation, the only character to have done so who is also playable. (Others would be the Kanto gym leaders and Lance and Blue).
#7XdoopPosted 1/22/2013 2:14:23 AM
Should have 1 rep from each generation.

1st - Pimpchu
2nd - Umbreon
3rd - Mudkip
4th - Lucario
5h - Zoroark
6th - Dunsparce
---
PSN/XBL -AgentJandS || I not be drunk I just be a little on the drunk side - Pschill18
www.youtube.com/user/legacyofcrush
#8BurnumMasterPosted 1/22/2013 2:19:25 AM
Michaeloll posted...
I'm one of those types of people who believe that a cut character was cut for a reason, thus meant to be cut. I believe cut characters will and should be cut for a long time. Maybe 10 super smash games later they can potentially add back cut characters, but not right now.

Pikachu I'm okay with.
Jigglypuff works fine.
I'd rather have Iris with Tepig, Dewott, and Serperior than yet another generation 1 representative. I don't care if Iris never had them, we're not basing the reps off of the anime.
Lucario I'd rather be cut, but he could stay if he wanted to.
Mewtwo should stay cut for a while.
And a Generation 6 rep would be cool.

I cut so many characters because I feel the first generation receives more representation than it should. Not to say it's one of the worst generations of the series, it is, but it should branch out a bit ya know? This is Super Smash Bros. we're talking about. I thought this game was meant to be diverse and branch out.

If you like Mewtwo so much, then go freaking play as him in a pokemon game. Just because he is not in a smash game does not mean it's the end of the world. People need to understand their favourites not being in one game isn't a bad thing. There are plenty more games to enjoy them in. Super Smash Bros. is meant to branch out.

Um honestly how many games do you think they plan on making? Because I am pretty sure it will not be anywhere near 10 more. Also Mewtwo was cut for a reason, but it could have been a reason like, they wanted the game out sooner so there wasn't time to add him in again. That isn't a reason that should exclude him from the next game.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#9Doug314Posted 1/22/2013 2:39:44 AM
There will be like 142,857,142 more of these games. And 8 Pokemon is far too many. Assuming we only get about 8-11 more characters than in brawl, there aren't enough slots to use up more than one on the same franchise.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#10Someguy_13Posted 1/22/2013 2:40:37 AM
PaulMalucciMD posted...
Id be ok with that if PT was cut.

Why cut the best rep for the series?

And I think that many reps is fine.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010