Who would actually be this upset if we had this many Pokemon reps?

#11alpha-apePosted 1/22/2013 2:41:27 AM
Cut Mewtwo and it's perfect
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#12Kratos_Aurion75Posted 1/22/2013 3:23:31 AM
Or we can keep the roster size sane so characters might play a little differently and maybe have a little depth to them.
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#13MajoraqueenPosted 1/22/2013 4:23:21 AM
Xdoop posted...
Should have 1 rep from each generation.

1st - Pimpchu
2nd - Umbreon
3rd - Mudkip
4th - Lucario
5h - Zoroark
6th - Dunsparce

Dunsparce was gen 2 and that whole list seem weird, well at least to me that is...
---
Don't hug me I'm scared
#14Blazekicker27Posted 1/22/2013 5:19:11 AM(edited)
I wouldn't mind this.

And I really hate that argument of "you can play that character in their other games," btw.

1. That argument applies to literally any character that's playable outside of Smash, including the other Pokemon.
2. So? Why can't I want to play as a character I like in Smash?
3. The games a character originate in are completely different from Smash. I didn't realize you could have Mewtwo fight Kirby using Bob-ombs at Castle Siege in the Pokemon games.

And I know it's not the end of the world if Mewtwo doesn't return. That doesn't mean I can't still want him to return.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#15ExodecaiPosted 1/22/2013 5:16:18 AM
I have no problem with this at all
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#16AntiReligionistPosted 1/22/2013 6:01:19 AM
Mewtwo doesn't really need to return but otherwise I agree. I dislike Jigglypuff, but he is pretty popular so I guess he won't be cut even if I'd like to see him go.
---
Never again will I bend to Xbox's will.
#17SpunkySixPosted 1/22/2013 6:02:46 AM
The whole arbitrary TWO MANNY REPZ argument bothers me also. So now people are just coming up with magic numbers that can't be exceeded due to being in the same series? Okay. I can play this game too.

*Leaves to make topic*
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Who's that kid next store, posting on GF with his iPod?
#18victinivcreate1Posted 1/22/2013 6:25:46 AM
SpunkySix posted...
The whole arbitrary TWO MANNY REPZ argument bothers me also. So now people are just coming up with magic numbers that can't be exceeded due to being in the same series? Okay. I can play this game too.

*Leaves to make topic*

THANK YOU! BLESS UR SOUL

WHY DO PEOPLE SEE 6 reps as 2 many for smash? Pokemn is the only franchise deserving of such because

-649+ pokemon
-many popular ones
-been around for a long time
-has always received 2 reps per game
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#19Traptin3daysPosted 1/22/2013 6:59:01 AM
Michaeloll posted...

I'd rather have Iris with Tepig, Dewott, and Serperior than yet another generation 1 representative. I don't care if Iris never had them, we're not basing the reps off of the anime.

Iris has never ever been in contact with the three starters in the games either. If we get a 5th Gen trainer, it should be the protagonist and not random character with random made team.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#20SmashBro25Posted 1/22/2013 7:42:53 AM
That's actually my ideal lineup of Pokemon for Smash 4, and I would be extremely happy if we ended up with that. I'm not sure if we will, but I would love for it to happen.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground