Say we get a few character reveals at E3. Who do you expect?

#11ssj_duelistPosted 1/23/2013 1:45:13 PM
Shulk, Little Mac, Takamaru, possibly Mewtwo.

Nothing shocking just yet.
#12UberPyro64Posted 1/23/2013 1:46:21 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Shulk, Little Mac, Takamaru, possibly Mewtwo.

Nothing shocking just yet.

I find this ironic.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#13Doug314Posted 1/23/2013 1:48:29 PM
If it's like brawl, they will use up most of their good newcomers first, and then we won't see many more good ones. They won't have guys like Little Mac since he wouldn't have enough flashy moves to show off. Ridley or King K. Rool seems like a great one for them to choose, as it's sure stir up a lot of attention and people would be excited to make them Show me your moves! They seemed to prefer variety in brawl though so we will probably only see one of these two. Isaac would also be a good one to show as his psynergy and/or djinn would be interesting and really have a lot of upsides to showing off. And Palutena is the expected newcomer that's also very interesting that's the most different than those two so she'd probably be the third one. I doubt they'll give away a 3rd party character as easily this time since they gave out too many of their big guns too early on with brawl. These will probably be the only three they show other than Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#14SmashBro25Posted 1/23/2013 1:51:41 PM(edited)
Doug314 posted...
If it's like brawl, they will use up most of their good newcomers first, and then we won't see many more good ones.

To be fair, post-E3 with the Dojo were revealed Diddy Kong, Pokémon Trainer, King Dedede, Olimar, and Sonic, to name a few, which I think are pretty great newcomers at least in theory.

Although Meta Knight, Pit, Wario, and Snake are also pretty great.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#15RawstyleEeveePosted 1/23/2013 2:05:11 PM
Mario, Link, Pikachu & Kirby offcourse

Mega Man
Saki/retro rep
A Fan fav(Ridley/K.rool/Mewtwo)
Something random like ZSS
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#16felicaPosted 1/23/2013 2:09:18 PM
K rool
Bowser Jr
Pacman
---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#17PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/23/2013 2:10:37 PM
A highly requested/popular one. Like K. Rool or Ridley. Maybe both!
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#18VydaoPosted 1/23/2013 2:11:59 PM
Ridley
King K.Rool OR Dixie Kong
New Pokemon Rep
Travis Touchdown
Mega-Man
---
Whats green, hangs from a wall, and whistles?
representin quadriplegic gamers around the world
#19FunkynuggetPosted 1/23/2013 2:16:02 PM
K.Rool would be my best bet, they'll also throw in a 3rd party rep for hype which will most likely be Pacman and/or Megaman.
#20GenoPosted 1/23/2013 2:31:24 PM
Funkynugget posted...
K.Rool would be my best bet, they'll also throw in a 3rd party rep for hype which will most likely be Pacman and/or Megaman.

If they're smart they'll do what they did with Sonic. Reveal Pacman first at E3, then drop Megaman on us at random later on to put the hype train at full speed.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853