This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Say we get a few character reveals at E3. Who do you expect?

#41HeroDunDunPosted 1/23/2013 4:27:08 PM
Gosh, I hope we have a trailer similar to the first one for Brawl.

I expect to have Mario, Link, Pikachu and Kirby like for the first Brawl.

For newcomers, I would really like Isaac. Psynergies and Djinns could be a treat to show the HD feeling of the new Brawl.
A Namco character seems a given now, so why not having Pac-Man ? Actually, having a trailer beginning with Pac-Man, and then we see it's not just a new Namco/PacMan game but the reveal of SSB4... That would be a great surprise during the E3 conference.
Any other newcomer would be great, but it will already be great if we are given to see even one.

As long as we're not trolled with a "Mario and your Mii are fighting" trailer !
---
En attente de la confirmation de Bravely Default en Europe
#42Aoshi_KnivesPosted 1/23/2013 4:39:50 PM(edited)
I'm expecting instead of newcomer to say OREEEEE SANJOOOOU.

For anyone who knows what that is <3
#43Chzrm3Posted 1/23/2013 4:46:28 PM
HeroDunDun posted...
As long as we're not trolled with a "Mario and your Mii are fighting" trailer !

@_@ if that's the trailer, I'll cry for years
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#44SlyGentlemanPosted 1/23/2013 4:52:29 PM
I'd love to see Professor Layton thrown into the mix, that would be epic.
---
"A Dining Room!" ~ Barry Burton - July 24th 1998
#45GoIdenAcePosted 1/23/2013 4:53:19 PM
Megaman, If he doesn't announce Megaman or Zero to be in it, he will lose a lot of sales
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#46Chzrm3Posted 1/23/2013 4:54:06 PM
Oh yeah, and I wanna see:

Dixie
MM Link
Masked Man
Animal Crosser

and then Megaman as the third party! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#47MaetchPosted 1/23/2013 5:13:08 PM(edited)
*First scene has Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby appearing to fight in that order.
*After that, Pit runs in alongside Palutena and they both show off a bit.
*Samus cuts in with a futile attempt to be relevant, but a new Nintendo character (one whose game is recent enough to be promoted) appears and quickly overshadows her (perhaps Ghiraham or a Fire Emblem character).
*A new retro character then appears for good measure (Little Mac, since he's got a recent game).
*Big fight scene, then fade to black.
*A final scene then plays in which a third-party guest character appears to tease the viewers (my money's on Pac-Man).
#48AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/23/2013 5:17:51 PM
I seriously hope not Mewtwo. The fanboner for him is overwhelming and he's become as overdone as Sephiroth was.

Aside from that, I'd just enjoy seeing a different pokemon, Mewtwo was done and that's over with, let it die.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#49supermegabloxPosted 1/23/2013 5:18:02 PM
F2l2o2r2i2s posted...
Mewtwo

How EPIC would his final smash be?

We already had mewtwo(melee) im expecting possibly amaterasu/chibiterasu IF were lucky because they would be perfect for super smash bros
#50Braver_Angel_70Posted 1/23/2013 5:19:43 PM
"We now present you Zelda Wii U"
*Fade to black*
(Zelda music starts playing)
Link appears and does a couple sword slashes, throws a bomb and shoots an arrow.
"Zelda Wii U will be played exactly like how link played in Smash Bros!"
(crowd: Umm yay? Confusion and despair abound.)
*Mario attacks Link*
"Just kidding! This is the new Smash Bros. game"

>Nintendo reclaims the epic troll status, everyone loves them for it.<
Mega Man, Sonic, Snake, Bayonetta, Chase McGriffin (Lego undercover cop)
---
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."