This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Third Party Characters

#1deadpool_legendPosted 1/23/2013 3:53:47 PM
Anyone else prefer not to see any new ones? Personally, I feel like the concept gets watered down the more third party characters that are added.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#2Doug314Posted 1/23/2013 4:02:28 PM
Sakurai already said he doesn't want too many 3rd parties since that'd lose the focus of the game. Thus figure we'll get about 2 3rd party newcomers. Pokemon is part of the focus, so don't expect it to lose much due to 3rd party characters.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#3Faceman_Posted 1/23/2013 4:04:45 PM
Saki is right. I don't mind 3 or 4 3rd party characters, but no more after that. If people want 3rd parties so bad request Nintendo to make a Nintendo Vs. game. THAT would complete me.
#4PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/23/2013 4:07:29 PM
I agree, I don't want any more 3rd parties. I don't even want Snake, really. The only third party I'd be ok with is Banjo & Kazooie.
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#5vital_tundraPosted 1/23/2013 4:32:21 PM
PaulMalucciMD posted...
I agree, I don't want any more 3rd parties. I don't even want Snake, really. The only third party I'd be ok with is Banjo & Kazooie.

I would love to see them. But yeh, I expect there to be a Bamco character in and hopefully Sonic. I feel he is very important.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#6Braver_Angel_70Posted 1/23/2013 6:42:18 PM
Sakurai is Lv.999 epic troll, i wouldn't believe a single thing out of his out his mouth for even a nano second.
He gave us tripping, and trolled us hard on Kid Icarus.
---
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."
#7JangobadassPosted 1/23/2013 6:49:32 PM
Braver_Angel_70 posted...
Sakurai is Lv.999 epic troll, i wouldn't believe a single thing out of his out his mouth for even a nano second.
He gave us tripping, and trolled us hard on Kid Icarus.

This.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he has little to do with development and is used as a figurehead...
---
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VFTQEQ/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
#8JangobadassPosted 1/23/2013 6:58:39 PM(edited)
Faceman_ posted...
If people want 3rd parties so bad request Nintendo to make a Nintendo Vs. game. THAT would complete me.

I hadn't thought of it that way... You have something there! 8D
---
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VFTQEQ/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
#9deadpool_legend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:29:22 PM
Jangobadass posted...
Faceman_ posted...
If people want 3rd parties so bad request Nintendo to make a Nintendo Vs. game. THAT would complete me.

I hadn't thought of it that way... You have something there! 8D

That certainly works for me too.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#10_Sanaki_Posted 1/23/2013 11:37:28 PM
Trolled on Kid Icarus?

And I don't want to see many myself. Or any really, but some is impossible to avoid. My biggest issue with Snake is how much he clashes with the rest of the cast. Sonic at least feels right. So long as they keep that in mind it's alright at least (though no desire to see Pacman).
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members