Real Super Smash Bros Wii U news. No joke

#11cha_fan1Posted 1/23/2013 11:07:05 PM
Totally jealous if you get to attend E3. I'm still working on breaking into the industry at all, let alone composing on a quality title for a company that would provide E3 travel.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#12GenoPosted 1/23/2013 11:09:27 PM
cha_fan1 posted...
Totally jealous if you get to attend E3. I'm still working on breaking into the industry at all, let alone composing on a quality title for a company that would provide E3 travel.

I've got a friend who works for a gaming website. I help him with a bunch of his work and co-star in one of his programs. They sent him to E3 by himself last year, but since I've been busting my butt helping him this year and building a stronger case for them to drop the Benjamins to get me a ticket, I hope to get to go this year as his camera guy.

Hey, it's not glorious but I've been wanting to go to E3 for decades. Hoping this works out myself. :3
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#13usaamahlinkPosted 1/24/2013 12:37:20 AM
Geno posted...
cha_fan1 posted...

I've got a friend who works for a gaming website. I help him with a bunch of his work and co-star in one of his programs. They sent him to E3 by himself last year, but since I've been busting my butt helping him this year and building a stronger case for them to drop the Benjamins to get me a ticket, I hope to get to go this year as his camera guy.

Hey, it's not glorious but I've been wanting to go to E3 for decades. Hoping this works out myself. :3

Good luck mate :) Ill be enjoying it from the comfort of my home. Hopefully, but an E3 is something to experience.. and THIS E3 especially.. might just be one of the best E3s ever. Actually Ill go ahead and say it probably will be.. (well unless Microsoft and Sony have NO games to show LOL)
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.