Yup, another roster.

#11albertojz356Posted 1/24/2013 7:36:20 PM(edited)
I really like this roster it's almost perfect but still I give it a 10/10.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#12GameNinjaGuyPosted 1/24/2013 7:40:47 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
2.5/10

Terrible roster, not to mention how some characters are only in because "LOL WE NEED MOAR GURLZ".

And yet another person will a phobia of blue hair. What's up with that, by the way?

This.

This
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
#13SmashBro25Posted 1/24/2013 8:32:19 PM
-I think Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario, and maybe even Toad, have more to offer as Mario reps than Waluigi
-Cutting Ike for Lyn? "flavor of the month" doesn't apply here as others have said
-Diversifying the Pokemon Trainer isn't necessary. There's no pressing need to have this "equal" representation of Pokemon in Smash Bros. if they are popular and have good moveset potential, they should get in, regardless of generation. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard already fill these requirements.
-Meowth really isn't necessary especially if Mewtwo returns
-Lack of new series reps except Shulk (I think you should add Isaac back in)
-I'm meh on Palutena, but that's just me.
-No need for another Star Fox rep especially if you are making significant cuts elsewhere
-I respect your choice of Sukapon, I would have went with Balloon Fighter, but interesting...

Not bad, but a bit underwhelming, imo.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#14SuperSonicDBZPosted 1/24/2013 8:40:22 PM
You get a plus for Waluigi. Someone needs to rep the Mario Sports games. Plus, he got a nod in Brawl.

+ for revamping Ganondorf. But I don't think they'll actually do this. Same for Wolf/Falco/Krystal. The latter won't be needed if she plays like the rest of the Star Fox family. Game could benefit from more females, but gut feeling is that Nintendo won't consider that in their roster.

A minus for anyone else from Kid Icarus. Why? The series is pretty much done. The guy who made the game said he wanted to leave that IP alone. If anyone, wouldn't the guy with the sword fit more then the goddess woman?

Fire Emblem is a toss up. Anyone from there would be valid. A magic user, a revamped Roy, Lyn or who knows.

Pac Man? I don't think so. There will definitely be a Namco rep, but Pac Man himself as a fighter isn't likely. He doesn't "fight" per say. Just eats. Namco rep could range from a Tekken/Soul Calibur character to a Tales of character like Lloyd Irving or Luke Fon Fabre.

So... I'd say a 7 out of 10. Also, cutting anyone is bad. Never liked cutting cast characters in any game.
---
If it is short and has a light saber, then you need to get the **** outta there!!!
Yoda in Soul Calibur IV; Sonic w/ Beam Sword in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
#15Platinum_LuigiPosted 1/24/2013 9:08:49 PM
Palutena - Popular and highly requested.

ehh...really don't think we will see a second Kid Icarus rep. People grossly overestimate her chances imo.

Meowth - An all star Pokemon, one who anyone who watches the anime would know and love.

Lolno, 1st gen has enough pokemon reps, and Meowth is very unlikely.

Updated Pokemon Trainer (Piplup, Bayleef, Blaziken) - New set of Pokemon who switch out, just like last time, but different reps to represent more generations.
** Not on the roster, but I hope to see a 5th/6th generation Pokemon.

Doubt that's ever going to happen. Not new 5th or 6th gen rep is doubtfull.

Krystal - Female, wide moveset pool, british accent > All 3 reasons why I chose her.

Hell no. Starfox has enough reps.

Lyn - Semi popular female character -- who doesn't have blue hair. I'll honestly be a bit annoyed if they have ANOTHER blue haired swordsman as the newcomer from the same series again.

Very unlikely at this point, she had a much higher chance in Brawl; the game she starred in is nearly a decade old at this point.

Also, I really think Toon Link will stay(Nintendo has had a lot of games using the Toon Link's arstyle, plus the HDWW for WiiU increases his likelyhood of returning.)

Don't think Ike will go, he starred in two games and remains one of the most popular Lords in the US.

badlist/10
---
http://www.last.fm/user/awesome_user
#16Doug314Posted 1/24/2013 11:01:08 PM
Waloser, Meowth, and Ghirahim aren't even in the character pool so dream on. And what you did the to Pokemon Trainer is ridiculous. He should either represent the new with new and popular Pokemon or stay at first gen. 2nd-5th gen don't deserve representation this time around IMO. Overall somewhat disappointing. 4/10.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!