Super Smash Brothers has lost its MAGIC and this game will be a commercial flop.

#11ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:01:16 PM
Captain_Fetish posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Daisyfanboy posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
liveman789 posted...
It's because we have no information on the game, cool your tots.

We have no info on SMT x FE either. Yet that game is generating more hype than this.

Well they have a teaser...

Sakurai gave us a teaser too.

...No he hasn't.

Yes he did. He tweeted a drawing of a bunch of SSB characters.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#12liveman789Posted 1/25/2013 12:02:04 PM
Unintentional joke topic.
#13ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:08:48 PM
liveman789 posted...

You're new here.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#14SakurafanboyPosted 1/25/2013 12:13:48 PM
A) GameFAQs isn't representative of the whole gaming market, infact its not even 1% of it
B) The sales will be fine, go to any site and they'll be hyped for this game despite the bad taste Brawl left in gamers' mouths.
C) In defense of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem neither are archaic RPGs. Nor will this crossover be an SRPG. Its just a plain RPG. No "clicking boxes to move". It'll play out like the Shin Megami Tensei games because Atlus is developing it, not Nintendo.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#15videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 12:14:49 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
A) GameFAQs isn't representative of the whole gaming market, infact its not even 1% of it
B) The sales will be fine, go to any site and they'll be hyped for this game despite the bad taste Brawl left in gamers' mouths.
C) In defense of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem neither are archaic RPGs. Nor will this crossover be an SRPG. Its just a plain RPG. No "clicking boxes to move". It'll play out like the Shin Megami Tensei games because Atlus is developing it, not Nintendo.

I take it you're new here?
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#16liveman789Posted 1/25/2013 12:19:26 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
liveman789 posted...

You're new here.

I've been here for quite a while now, young man.
#17sumostickfigurePosted 1/25/2013 12:23:08 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
liveman789 posted...

You're new here.

Not long enough to know this is a totally intentional joke topic.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#18ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:24:47 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...

A. Yes it does. You need to stop being ignorant.
B. No they won't. The game is attracting less attention than some archaic and obscure JRPGs.
C. Turn-based games are archaic. They stopped being cool once real time was invented. And Atlus developing the game is cold comfort when they release tons of archaic games.
---
#19liveman789Posted 1/25/2013 12:24:56 PM
sumostickfigure posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
liveman789 posted...

You're new here.

Not long enough to know this is a totally intentional joke topic.

Unless I were joking about my assumption of the intentional joke topic being unintentional.
#20ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:27:11 PM
liveman789 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
liveman789 posted...

You're new here.

Not long enough to know the obvious truth that I'm not a man.
---