Super Smash Brothers has lost its MAGIC and this game will be a commercial flop.

#101EarthLord_CJPosted 1/25/2013 8:42:25 PM
Guys, I just...
How do you guys not see that this is a joke/troll topic? -___-
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#102TheSpiderSense5Posted 1/25/2013 8:44:41 PM
Took you long enough Gene, I'm surprised >.>
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes". -PlasmaCannon
#103videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 8:48:18 PM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
Guys, I just...

Because it's completely serious
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#104ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:17:53 PM(edited)
TheMasterTurtle posted...
How is SMT... Archaic? Nocturne was not archaic at all it told you everything you needed to know! And, FE... Archaic? WHAT! THE! BALLS! The last archaic FE game was Thracia 776 for the SUPER NINTENDO

Either way, this game will obviously overtake SMT x FE come E3, maybe even just before E3. I personally am more excited for SMT x FE, that and Pikmin 3 are my most anticipated E3 games.

But seriously? Have you played an SMT game or FE game? Calling Fire Emblem 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 or 13 archaic is honestly ridiculous. I could even make a case for 4.

Dwarf Fortress and Nethack are archaic!

Nocturme is a turn-based game in an era where all inteligent gamers have evolved beyond turn-based gameplay. It's definitely archaic. The entire FE series is also archaic since the strategy genre has evolved beyond turn-based gameplay ages ago.

SMT x FE will also get info at E3 thereby nullifying any gains this game would have over that game due to new information.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#105Zohar_MetatronPosted 1/25/2013 9:38:00 PM
Real talk here, FE hasn't had a significant gameplay update since the original, so "archaic" certainly works.
---
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
#106LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/25/2013 10:14:28 PM(edited)
ViewtifulGene posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
It's comon knowledge to those who aren't ignorant. >_>

Saying something is "common knowledge" is not proof. You need proof in order to disprove something.

Learn something about the industry and come back. You're not equipped for this. Asking for proof here would be like asking a quantum physics professor to explain basic addition in the middle of his lecture. The professor has better things to do than explain prerequisites.

And how do I know you have any knowledge of the industry? Come back when you have proof of this.

You proved your ignorance of the industry by questioning the fact that SMT amd FE are obscure. Learn your prerequisites before entering my classroom.

You lack the credentials to judge my level of industry expertise.

You cannot just rule out a possibility just because you think you're too smart to acknowledge it.

And don't say that there's no proof the majority of both fanbases were just quiet and pirated all of the games from those series before SMT X FE was revealed. After all, the absence of proof isn't proof of absence. Simply because you don't believe me does not make me wrong. For a long time, people believed the sun orbited the Earth. As a result, nobody believed Galileo when he said the Earth orbits the sun. That doesn't mean Galileo was wrong when he said that.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#107GenoPosted 1/25/2013 10:10:09 PM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
Guys, I just...

We know it's a troll topic, just the longer we keep Gene occupied here, the less time he has to go out and annoy the working public. We're doing it as our duty as fellow gamers. Besides, this is how therapy works, for the most part. We kinda nod our heads and smile at him, and then present gentle rebuttals to his arguments to keep him talking. Only then can we discover his innermost feelings about Smash.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#108EvilSakuraiPosted 1/25/2013 10:21:15 PM
Seriously, super smash bros won't be itself unless it gains some of it's old MAGIC. I'm talking about Pikachu throwing Lighting Bolts everywhere, and watching Mario beat his ass like a Raging Goblin. Let us Brainstorm the ways they could improve the game, lest it face the Wrath of God... Err, reviews.

Brainstorm with Haste, and be ever Vigilant. If Nitendo fixes this, the sales will be sent Flying. I hate to be a Defender, and I don't want to Infect this board with hate, but we've got to act now, before this Cycle ends, or the game Morphs into something else.

Black Lotus..... I couldn't find anywhere to fit that one, lol.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Washington Redskins 10-6 Baltimore Ravens 10-6
#109ZeeDoggePosted 1/25/2013 11:00:04 PM
To be honest, Nintendo games are pretty obscure outside hardcore/hipster circles
#110ViviffTheMBAPosted 1/25/2013 11:57:16 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
To be honest, Nintendo games are pretty obscure outside hardcore/hipster circles

Have you ever seen a sales chart....ever?
---
Viviff being unproductive at business school! (Or, "networking")
http://www.mbasmakemoney.com/images/slices_01.jpg