Super Smash Brothers has lost its MAGIC and this game will be a commercial flop.

#21dedekongPosted 1/25/2013 12:46:44 PM
If being the second board is bad, I would hate to know what that means for all the megaman boards which haven't had activity since the games were still popular back in the 90s.
#22videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 12:48:59 PM
dedekong posted...
If being the second board is bad, I would hate to know what that means for all the megaman boards which haven't had activity since the games were still popular back in the 90s.

We get it. You don't think megaman is popular. Stop bringing it up in unrelated topics.
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#23ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:50:54 PM(edited)
dedekong posted...

That never stopped them from making sequels in the past and it doesn't prove they're done now.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#24xgiraffes13xPosted 1/25/2013 1:06:30 PM
Are you kidding me? -__-
I just went to their board they have 10 pages.
They aren't popular I don't think many people care too much, just because this game is ranked lower on 1 gaming website doesn't mean anything. Like everyone else is saying; we don't have any information at all. I love how you jump to the conclusion that "LOL SMASH LOST ITZ SPARK IT WILL FLOP" just because this UNRELEASED game is number 2 on the charts of ONE website to another 2/3 day old release title of another UNRELEASED game. We will never know if it truely does flop (which it won't, as long as they don't ruin the game by adding a bunch of stupid things to it) until it RELEASES.
---
Bowser Jr, Palutena, K. Rool, and Meowth for SSB4!
Hoping for SSB4 to be released around late 2013, early 2014!
#25ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:08:23 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Are you kidding me? -__-
I just went to their board they have 10 pages.
They aren't popular I don't think many people care too much, just because this game is ranked lower on 1 gaming website doesn't mean anything. Like everyone else is saying; we don't have any information at all. I love how you jump to the conclusion that "LOL SMASH LOST ITZ SPARK IT WILL FLOP" just because this UNRELEASED game is number 2 on the charts of ONE website to another 2/3 day old release title of another UNRELEASED game. We will never know if it truely does flop (which it won't, as long as they don't ruin the game by adding a bunch of stupid things to it) until it RELEASES.

We do know it will be a flop because the game currently attracts less interest than obscure and archaic JRPGs. And those 10 pages were generated more rapidly than anything here. That's why they're ranked as more actove.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#26IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 1/25/2013 1:09:29 PM
gene's topics are quite the litmus test for this board
---
|N|M|E|
#27AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/25/2013 1:11:40 PM
It's a dull troll, don't feed it.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#28GenoPosted 1/25/2013 1:12:52 PM
It's really the lack of any kind of news or information coming out of Nintendo about it besides the general trickle of Tweets or random 'rumors'. This board's going to go thermonuclear once E3 rolls around. I wouldn't concern yourself too much.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#29ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:14:14 PM
Geno posted...
It's really the lack of any kind of news or information coming out of Nintendo about it besides the general trickle of Tweets or random 'rumors'. This board's going to go thermonuclear once E3 rolls around. I wouldn't concern yourself too much.

There's no info on SMT x FE either. This doesn't answer the question.
---
#30HejiruPosted 1/25/2013 1:14:16 PM
Is Gene CHANNELING dedekong?
---
Hidden details about the Wii U Yoshi game I noticed: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65259642