Super Smash Brothers has lost its MAGIC and this game will be a commercial flop.

#51ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:12:27 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
It's comon knowledge to those who aren't ignorant. >_>

Saying something is "common knowledge" is not proof. You need proof in order to disprove something.

Learn something about the industry and come back. You're not equipped for this. Asking for proof here would be like asking a quantum physics professor to explain basic addition in the middle of his lecture. The professor has better things to do than explain prerequisites.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#52videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 2:13:29 PM
majora999 posted...
I know this guy. He's one of the many trolls that used to haunt the PSASBR board.

Move along, nothing to see here. Report topic, add to ignore list and move on.

I don't even see how you could enjoy this board if you have Gene on ignore.
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#53Majora999Posted 1/25/2013 2:15:33 PM
videogamefan65 posted...
majora999 posted...
I know this guy. He's one of the many trolls that used to haunt the PSASBR board.

Move along, nothing to see here. Report topic, add to ignore list and move on.

I don't even see how you could enjoy this board if you have Gene on ignore.

The PSASBR board systematically murdered any tolerance I had left for trolls.

By the time that game came out, my ignore list was around 48 users strong.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#54IngSlayerPosted 1/25/2013 2:15:54 PM
videogamefan65 posted...
I don't even see how anyone could enjoy this board.

---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#55dedekongPosted 1/25/2013 2:31:53 PM
This is the most entertained I have been in a gene topic for a while. I wonder if that is conceited of me to admit.
#56LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/25/2013 2:35:21 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Saying something is "common knowledge" is not proof. You need proof in order to disprove something.

Learn something about the industry and come back. You're not equipped for this. Asking for proof here would be like asking a quantum physics professor to explain basic addition in the middle of his lecture. The professor has better things to do than explain prerequisites.

And how do I know you have any knowledge of the industry? Come back when you have proof of this.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#57LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/25/2013 2:35:56 PM
IngSlayer posted...
videogamefan65 posted...
I don't even see how anyone could enjoy this board.

And yet here you are.

If you hate it here, then why stay?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#58videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 2:37:00 PM
dedekong posted...
This is the most entertained I have been in a gene topic for a while. I wonder if that is conceited of me to admit.

We all know you're his alt. Stop trying to hide it.
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#59ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:44:03 PM(edited)
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

And how do I know you have any knowledge of the industry? Come back when you have proof of this.

You proved your ignorance of the industry by questioning the fact that SMT amd FE are obscure. Learn your prerequisites before entering my classroom.

You lack the credentials to judge my level of industry expertise.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#60ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:38:50 PM
videogamefan65 posted...
dedekong posted...

We all know you're his alt. Stop trying to hide it.

We aren't hiding anything. Note that my alt confirmed everything I said in this very topic.
---