Super Smash Brothers has lost its MAGIC and this game will be a commercial flop.

#91ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:38:59 PM
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
metalmariolord posted...
Troll topic detected(didn't read anything O.o)

How would you detect that if you didn't read anything?

Evil secret technique
Metal Cap of Doom

Now that I've read it...

Just waiting the E3...

Then we're gonna see the fanbase get resurrected O.o

E3 will also have info for SMT x FE. I don't see how that's going to put this game ahead again.

But the stand for SSB4 will be like a shopping Center
And the stand for SMTxFE will be a Grocery

You're Gonna see how this game will be behind...

Three light-years ahead from SMTxFE

I fail to see how that will happen when it's the exact opposite now. Face it, the SSB fanbase is dying.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#92metalmariolordPosted 1/25/2013 6:43:36 PM
videogamefan65 posted...

I was once naive like you, but then Gene showed me the teachings of the glorious King Supez. You too, can be saved, because for King Supez, no one is above redemption.

I once followed King Supez, 'til I took an Galaxia Darkness to the Knee.
Then the Darkness from it showed me the way to redemption...
Youtube p**ps
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#93metalmariolordPosted 1/25/2013 6:48:18 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...

I fail to see how that will happen when it's the exact opposite now. Face it, the SSB fanbase is dying.

We were expecting SSB4 since Brawl came out, some years ago...
With the lack of information, we got something to do instead of guessing what would come...
Some of the dead are infected with the E3 virus, and will come back as SSB undead fans
When we see the new things added...

AND DOOM WILL FALL ON THE SUPER SMASH BROS WII U. BOARDS

The gamefaqs server will have mass access and the servers will shut down due to over work

Things will be as I foresee now

MWAHAHAHAHA!
---
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#94ViviffTheMBAPosted 1/25/2013 6:51:02 PM
videogamefan65 posted...

Evil secret technique
Metal Cap of Doom

Now that I've read it...

Just waiting the E3...

E3 will also have info for SMT x FE. I don't see how that's going to put this game ahead again.

I was once naive like you, but then Gene showed me the teachings of the glorious King Supez. You too, can be saved, because for King Supez, no one is above redemption.

Don't ruin the trolling by meat-riding and making it a tag-team. You're not good at it. You're like the little brother trying to be cool. Let him make unsubstantiated claims on his own and just enjoy the masses fighting each other to grab the bait.
---
Viviff being unproductive at business school! (Or, "networking")
http://www.mbasmakemoney.com/images/slices_01.jpg
#95videogamefan65Posted 1/25/2013 6:53:38 PM
ViviffTheMBA posted...
videogamefan65 posted...

Evil secret technique
Metal Cap of Doom

Now that I've read it...

Just waiting the E3...

Don't ruin the trolling by meat-riding and making it a tag-team. You're not good at it. You're like the little brother trying to be cool. Let him make unsubstantiated claims on his own and just enjoy the masses fighting each other to grab the bait.

I am no troll. I am merely one of King Supez's many followers
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#96ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:04:18 PM
ViviffTheMBA posted...
videogamefan65 posted...

Evil secret technique
Metal Cap of Doom

Now that I've read it...

Just waiting the E3...

Unsubstantiated? My claims are backed in observations that can be verified by anyone right now. At this very moment, a crossover of obscure, archaic JRPGs is attracting more fan interest than this game.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#97ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:05:48 PM
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

With the lack of information, we got something to do instead of guessing what would come...
Some of the dead are infected with the E3 virus, and will come back as SSB undead fans

The gamefaqs server will have mass access and the servers will shut down due to over work

MWAHAHAHAHA!

As heavily anticipated as SSB4 is, it still fails to attract more fan interest than a crossover of obscure, archaic JRPGs. There's no way this game will recover if even obscure, archaic JRPGs have overtaken the SSB fanbase.
---
#98metalmariolordPosted 1/25/2013 7:10:05 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

MWAHAHAHAHA!

As heavily anticipated as SSB4 is, it still fails to attract more fan interest than a crossover of obscure, archaic JRPGs. There's no way this game will recover if even obscure, archaic JRPGs have overtaken the SSB fanbase.

How can something attract interest if nobody knows nothing of it.
WAIT THE E3 And we can talk again

The ones who makes the JRPG archaics are trollers that are working for the bad of SSB4
---
#99ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:14:20 PM
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
metalmariolord posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

MWAHAHAHAHA!

How can something attract interest if nobody knows nothing of it.
WAIT THE E3 And we can talk again

The ones who makes the JRPG archaics are trollers that are working for the bad of SSB4

I don't know how it's even possible for this game to lag behind a crossover of obscure, archaic RPGs either. But it happened and that's a fact.

E3 will not solve anything. Despite there being equal levels of information for both games, the obscure, archaic JRPG crossover has more interest than SSB right now. And both games will get info at E3. So there won't be any opportunity for SSB to pull ahead at E3 even if info on SSB4 is released.

People who dislike the games didn't make them archaic, the developers did by refusing to keep up with the times.
---
#100TheMasterTurtlePosted 1/25/2013 8:34:45 PM
How is SMT... Archaic? Nocturne was not archaic at all it told you everything you needed to know! And, FE... Archaic? WHAT! THE! BALLS! The last archaic FE game was Thracia 776 for the SUPER NINTENDO

Either way, this game will obviously overtake SMT x FE come E3, maybe even just before E3. I personally am more excited for SMT x FE, that and Pikmin 3 are my most anticipated E3 games.

But seriously? Have you played an SMT game or FE game? Calling Fire Emblem 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 or 13 archaic is honestly ridiculous. I could even make a case for 4.

Dwarf Fortress and Nethack are archaic!
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS