POLL: How would you like this as a Boss Roster? (PIC INSIDE)

#1liveman789Posted 1/25/2013 3:55:39 PM
How would you like this as a Boss Roster? - Results (77 votes)
Awesome!
10.39% (8 votes)
Don't love it, don't hate it. I'd be fine with it.
36.36% (28 votes)
No way!
53.25% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Here is a pic of the roster:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/6iqhhd.jpg

HADES
I think he would serve well as the main villain of the SSE this time around. He's pretty much the epitome of evil.

RIDLEY
I think he is just much better suited as a boss. That way, he CAN be overpowered and true to his character. Not saying that he has zero chances of being playable, but I'd rather him return as a boss again.

MEWTWO
I think he'd be a cool boss for the same reason as Ridley. He can be overpowered and true to his character as a boss. He could be very much like Tabuu, teleporting all over the stage and doing various powerful attacks.

YIN-YARN
I think one of the Kirby's Epic Yarn bosses would be interesting to have as a boss in the SSE, so who better than the final boss of the game?

KOLOKTOS
Without a doubt the coolest boss fight from Skyward Sword. I think he'd be a perfect fit as a boss in SSE.

WATERWRAITH
The most terrifying monster in all of the world of Pikmin. Olimar could be assisting you during the fight, throwing his purple Pikmin at the beast to make him vulnerable.

TIKI TONG & BOULDERGEIST
Since these two are anatomically similar, I think it'd be cool if the sort of had a tag team boss fight. Maybe if you KO one of them before the other, the events of the SSE change, similar to the Petey boss fight in Brawl.

I know I'm going to get a lock of biased backlash due to Ridley and Mewtwo being bosses, but I honestly like both characters and think they'd be more awesome as bosses.

So anyways, let me know what you think.
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 1/25/2013 3:57:02 PM
I'd rather have Hades, Ridley, and Mewtwo playable with boss versions like Giga Bowser.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#3Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/25/2013 3:57:20 PM
Seeing Mewrtwo as a boss is just plain weird after being playable in Melee... you dont know the super negative reaction it would cause.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#4liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:58:00 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
I'd rather have Hades, Ridley, and Mewtwo playable with boss versions like Giga Bowser.

That crossed my mind, too. That'd be pretty cool. That way we would also be able to have Giga Bowser as a boss again.
#5Majora999Posted 1/25/2013 3:58:00 PM
Neutral. But only because Hades needs to be playable (and I'd like Ridley and Mewtwo, but mostly Hades.)
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#6liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:00:32 PM
Was Hades in the original Kid Icarus? I'd rather have him playable than Palutena, but if she was in more games than he was I'd think she is more likely.
#7MM125Posted 1/25/2013 4:01:04 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Seeing Mewrtwo as a boss is just plain weird after being playable in Melee... you dont know the super negative reaction it would cause.

This. Other than that, it's fine.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#8Majora999Posted 1/25/2013 4:05:58 PM(edited)
liveman789 posted...
Was Hades in the original Kid Icarus? I'd rather have him playable than Palutena, but if she was in more games than he was I'd think she is more likely.

The only characters who were were Pit, Palutena, Medusa and her generals (except Gaol.)

But, aside from Thanatos, Pit and Palutena, it was the new characters that made the best impressions.

In the span of 16 chapters of one 25 chapter game, Hades became my favorite villain of all time, beating Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank), Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts) and Arthas Menethil (Warcraft).
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#9RanzEDGEPosted 1/25/2013 4:05:53 PM
liveman789 posted...

no hades was not
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#10The_Undying_84Posted 1/25/2013 4:10:14 PM
The problem for me with saying "This guy would be better as a boss" is that I don't really give a **** about single player in this game. My multiplayer play time has always been and always will be orders of magnitude beyond my single player play time in SSB. I'll play it until I've unlocked everything for multiplayer, then never again. Even if I went and got all the trophies/stickers/whatever they want to put in this game, I'm still confident the vast majority of my time spent on the game would be in multiplayer.

So basically, relegated a character to a boss role is barely any better than making them a trophy or leaving them out entirely.

Also Mewtwo would still deserve to be playable even if bosses were a remotely significant thing.
---
PSN: TheUndying84