Will Smash Bros 3DS RUIN Smash Bros Wii U?

#51SmallerRidleyPosted 1/31/2013 5:16:40 PM
nope, everybody will buy the wii u version because the 3ds version is just not right. if only one system then connect to each other, then it will ruin the experience.

If they enable the 3DS version to wirelessly communicate with the Wii U in real time during gameplay without a lot of hiccups, it would totally be worth having.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#52WesfanboyneverPosted 1/31/2013 8:14:02 PM
People have been wanting a handheld smash for a while. Hell people whined to Sakurai about wanting a Smash Bros for DS.

Plus consider the people who wants Smash for 3DS and not want a Wii U.
---
What's to say really?
#53dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:28:52 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Considering 3DS ruined nearly everything good about Nintendo, wouldn't be surprised.

Interesting opinion, considering the 3ds is the only thing keeping Nintendo from complete embarrassment
#54jjacobsnd5Posted 1/31/2013 8:47:12 PM
Why do people want some sort of RPG system on 3DS where you level up characters then move them to Wii U version? Think of how horrible that would be for multiplayer. Lets say I have played as Samus for 40 hours and levelled up tons, while you have played as Link for 10 hours and only levelled up a little bit. My Samus would be so uber-powerful compared to your wimpy Link, it wouldn't even be fair.
#55GenoPosted 1/31/2013 8:52:36 PM
jjacobsnd5 posted...
Why do people want some sort of RPG system on 3DS where you level up characters then move them to Wii U version? Think of how horrible that would be for multiplayer. Lets say I have played as Samus for 40 hours and levelled up tons, while you have played as Link for 10 hours and only levelled up a little bit. My Samus would be so uber-powerful compared to your wimpy Link, it wouldn't even be fair.

Because they wouldn't have the foresight to let you be able to turn that sort of thing off and on?

I'd personally rather be able to unlock customizable B-button moves in the 3DS version to equip to characters I send to the Wii U.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853