This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Lloyd is more likely than Pacman

#11BlitzkriegBrycePosted 1/26/2013 9:45:28 AM
Asking a non gamer:
"What do you think of pacman?"
"I never got into video games much but I've played it, it's pretty tough"

"What do you think of Lloyd?"
"Who? That guy from Airplane?"

Pacman is known by pretty much everyone.
---
Sacrifice, the best game ever.
GT/PSN: BlitzkriegBryce
#12MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/26/2013 9:49:36 AM
Stopped reading at the topic title.

Thanks for the laugh, though.
#13epik_fail1Posted 1/26/2013 9:53:38 AM
I personally think Namco is more likely to put Lloyd than Pacman since they are terrible at advertising. I'd prefer Lloyd over Pac-Man to be honest though, but I would like to see the Pac-Man in the game.
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 37
#14marchefelixPosted 1/26/2013 10:39:03 AM
Lloyd is not more likely than Pac-Man.

Pac-Man is more popular and iconic, while Lloyd is really only known by a small amount of people. I didn't even know about him until I played Super Smash Flash .

Speaking of that, the latest version of Super Smash Flash 2 is out. You guys should play it. Just try not to use that game as an argument for Lloyd being more likely than Pac-Man (in that game, Lloyd is playable and Pac-Man is an Assist Trophy).
---
(U)MvC3 is a fighting game for plebs
#15Psychofang12001Posted 1/26/2013 10:44:38 AM
I can't see either but I'd say pacman has a higher chance for the sole reason he's on the history books. I hardly know anyone who even knows of the tales of grace series. I only played one the tales of graces f and no one even knew it existed so that should say something on the smash brothers roster. Whether they go obscure or well known characters the chances of Lloyd are slim. I think we'd get a higher chance of getting banjo kazooie before Lloyd
---
Protocol 10 will commence whenever I feel like it
#16epik_fail1Posted 1/26/2013 10:45:54 AM
Psychofang12001 posted...
I can't see either but I'd say pacman has a higher chance for the sole reason he's on the history books. I hardly know anyone who even knows of the tales of grace series. I only played one the tales of graces f and no one even knew it existed so that should say something on the smash brothers roster. Whether they go obscure or well known characters the chances of Lloyd are slim. I think we'd get a higher chance of getting banjo kazooie before Lloyd

it's not the "tales of graces" series, it's "tales of....____" (fill blank) series.
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 37