The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do you want to see Krystal as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros?

#1SolnotPosted 1/26/2013 5:38:47 PM
Do you want to see Krystal as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros? - Results (127 votes)
Yes
50.39% (64 votes)
No
49.61% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Krystal is from the Star Fox series, in case you didn't already know.
#2taoxadasaPosted 1/26/2013 5:43:13 PM
I'd be fine if she was playable, but I would vastly prefer Slippy or even Peppy.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3The_Undying_84Posted 1/26/2013 6:03:49 PM
Don't need more Starfox characters and she's not a good enough character to overcome that.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#4pbandjamesPosted 1/26/2013 6:05:57 PM
Solely because she has that staff, which would open up cool movesets, and she is a decent character.
---
Game news is the best news.
#5FantasyFreak999Posted 1/26/2013 6:06:48 PM
There's at least 20 characters that I would want to get in before her, so no.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#6Blazekicker27Posted 1/26/2013 6:17:15 PM
Definitely not.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 1/26/2013 6:20:29 PM
**** no. There are other staff users. I see no point in having 4 characters for a series with two good games. I see no point in cutting a Star Fox veteran for somebody who only showed up in the tail end of the series. If SF absolutely needs a newcomer I'd rather have Slippy or Peppy.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#8TrueKirbyPosted 1/26/2013 6:36:42 PM
We'd need Peppy.
Neutral B:Do A Barrel Roll
Side B:Do A Barrel Roll
Down B:Do A Barrel Roll
Up B:Do A Barrel Roll
FS:Do a Barrel Roll
Costumes:Star Fox SNES, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, Star Fox Command, T.Hoppy from Clayfighter, and Bill Cosby Bunny
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#9alien803Posted 1/26/2013 6:50:05 PM
Dat ass
---
I am the best
#10GohansephirothPosted 1/26/2013 6:54:43 PM
No, shes not necessary when one of the other 2 main star fox crew could be more interesting, and the fact that the series already has more than it needs at this point. Besides at this point unless she was in a brand new star fox title she missed her biggest opportunity with brawl, she could be considered past her relevance. Star fox 64 3D gave off the indication that by releasing that they may start that series over from the beginning without all the fluff star fox command, adventures, and assault brought about while painting itself into a corner.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss