This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want to see Krystal as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you want to see Krystal as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros?

User Info: Wall_of_Wegee

Wall_of_Wegee
3 years ago#11
Yes. I think her character would fit in really well in Smash, and she could have the potential to be a unique Starfox character (although one could argue she could also be another clone, which I would be against). But I also like her character, and she's one of my most wanted.
This sig makes no sense!
SEE!?
(message deleted)

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 years ago#13
No. She should stay in the unlockable rule 34 comics section of the game* where she belongs.

*Sakurai has announced that this is set to replace masterpieces and stickers, though the status of a possible SSE sequel is still unknown
Tissue to the extreme!
Stop hanging DJs, it's morbid.

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
3 years ago#14
She's one of my top wanted characters.Great moveset potential and I really like her as a character.
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White

User Info: Doctor_Brief

Doctor_Brief
3 years ago#15
No thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you want to see Krystal as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived