What if Valve was part of this game?

#21sterlingtygerPosted 1/27/2013 11:44:22 AM
videogamefan65 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

Maybe when an obstacle is about to appear it might be neat, but the best thing would be her insults/discouragements aimed directly at the brawlers. Things she'd bring up about them, say about them to make them feel bad, references to past events from their own games.

"You're doing well, Bowser. The match seems to be going in your favor. A shame the same could not be said about your track record for conquering kingdoms."

"Oh, hello there Sonic. Have any new games out recently? I've been wondering when I might get some new kindling for use in my Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerators."

"Hello, Fox. Any new games recently? And no, remakes don't count."

You know, quips like that.

Now tell me this wouldn't be awesome.

"So Samus, how was Other... OK, I'm sorry."

"How's the Baby? Is the Baby alright, Samus? Have you been taking care of the Baby? The Baby is dead, you know. The Baby died for you. Isn't that sad? The Baby."

The baby.
#22videogamefan65Posted 1/27/2013 11:46:30 AM
sterlingtyger posted...
videogamefan65 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

Maybe when an obstacle is about to appear it might be neat, but the best thing would be her insults/discouragements aimed directly at the brawlers. Things she'd bring up about them, say about them to make them feel bad, references to past events from their own games.

"You're doing well, Bowser. The match seems to be going in your favor. A shame the same could not be said about your track record for conquering kingdoms."

"Oh, hello there Sonic. Have any new games out recently? I've been wondering when I might get some new kindling for use in my Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerators."

"How's the Baby? Is the Baby alright, Samus? Have you been taking care of the Baby? The Baby is dead, you know. The Baby died for you. Isn't that sad? The Baby."

The baby.

You're not authorized to talk about the baby
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#23SSBDarren64Posted 1/27/2013 11:51:41 AM
Hejiru posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

This would be be the best thing ever.

Indeed.
---
NIO BUNNY:http://img.imgcake.com/nio/45darpnggu.png
#24guedesbrawlPosted 1/27/2013 12:04:54 PM
for team fortress,only the demoman and the pyro would be suitable choices.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#25HejiruPosted 1/27/2013 12:08:27 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
for team fortress,only the demoman and the pyro would be suitable choices.

Scout could work too if he just uses the bat.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#26EarthLord_CJPosted 1/28/2013 6:41:45 AM
videogamefan65 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

Damn, I like this already.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#27CrystalKing5426Posted 1/28/2013 8:07:09 AM
iKhanic posted...
Hell no, Valve can go die, unless they start putting their games in 3rd person perspective

type !thirdperson on most custom servers on TF2.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#28IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 1/28/2013 8:18:12 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Hell no, Valve can go die, unless they start putting their games in 3rd person perspective

type !thirdperson on most custom servers on TF2.

I enjoy doing this. Though the cursor is really wonky since your aim is still based on a first person view, so it's like "false" third-person.

Also I assume that poster doesn't even know about DoTA2.

mandatory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bbH632PSpw
---
|N|M|E|