This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Do you want a new Dojo website for this game?

#1SuperJoshi07Posted 1/27/2013 1:26:02 PM
Do you want a new Dojo? - Results (104 votes)
Yes! I loved the dojo, it built hype.
63.46% (66 votes)
Yeah, but only if Sakurai doesn't tell us everything again.
25.96% (27 votes)
Maybe, I'm not sure.
6.73% (7 votes)
No, I don't really want one.
0% (0 votes)
Heck no! The dojo sucked!
0.96% (1 votes)
i don't care either way.
2.88% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well, vote! I personally loved it, but maybe a lot of people didn't.

So, make your opinion known!
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#2sumostickfigurePosted 1/27/2013 1:41:33 PM
I'd like it, but only if it doesn't update as frequently. I don't want everything about the game to be known prior to its release.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#3Someguy_13Posted 1/27/2013 1:43:07 PM
Yeah, but maybe updates like once a week.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#4SSB_n_Final_FanPosted 1/27/2013 1:43:56 PM
Would love it to return, creates such discussion and hype from my end.
---
My Gary Oak themed car, with Gary Oak :) (plz like it :)
fb.com/photo.php?fbid=419673251440718&set=a.139227049485341.35787
#5Doug314Posted 1/27/2013 1:57:02 PM
Wow, it's essentially unanimous so far for either want or strongly want. No one doesn't want it or is even neutral towards it. Of course, the people that visit this board at these times are a ridiculously biased sample, but still.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#6xgiraffes13xPosted 1/27/2013 3:53:55 PM
What I would like to see; (I know this may sound weird, but I'll explain).
An important announcement once or twice a month for a year, starting 1 year before the game's release date.

An important announcement = newcomer, new stage, new fighting mode/mechanic, hints on story mode, new item, new art style, new move set, etc.

This will be enough to hype the game up without revealing too much. Lots of talk and speculation will be made. It's also a plus to have something to look forward to every month.

Brawl's dojo was lots of fun and I enjoyed it. But it gave away too much information. Me, personally being impatient and I need to know the answer to everything, could not handle the pressure of knowing this amazing game I've been waiting for FOREVER and am BOUND to love just chilling there, taunting me. I caved in and spoiled the game.

I want SOME surprises when the game comes out. If Sakurai posted a small amount of information in more detail and depth than Dojo, but a lot less than he did for Brawl, it'd work out well imo.

To sum it up; I want a fun, cool informative dojo that reveals exciting news, but not enough to spoil the game. It shows us a taste of Smash 4 and gets us VERY excited. I think if we learn to wait and not spoil everything we may get a lot more out of the release date, that suspenseful ride home that you've been anticipating for years; going home and popping in the disk... THIS IS IT!
---
Bowser Jr, Palutena, K. Rool, and Meowth for SSB4!
Hoping for SSB4 to be released around late 2013, early 2014!
#7SpunkySixPosted 1/27/2013 4:05:21 PM
I'll feel so let down if we don't get one. Almost everybody I talk to that was involved says that pre-Brawl dojo days were the best time on Gamefaqs ever. I can't wait to be a part of something like that, and I'll be totally bummed if I don't get the chance to.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Stop hanging DJs, it's morbid.
#8Blazekicker27Posted 1/27/2013 4:17:37 PM
Definitely.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#9Marcx629Posted 1/27/2013 4:34:25 PM
Yeah but I'd prefer if it didn't give as much away as brawl's dojo did. Maybe only a few times a month.

To keep it exciting they could also occasionally upload a video of a battle instead of doing an update. Not too much would be shown in battles, but at least we can see some of the new stuff and speculate on how it works.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#10Luigifan141Posted 1/28/2013 7:30:33 PM
I would love it if there would be a new Dojo for Smash Bros. 4! I remember waking up early just to see the news on Brawl.

Also, does anyone else remember the Smash Bros. Mojo? lol
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???