This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who do you want as the Namco character for Smash 4?

#71XxHAVIC101xXPosted 1/28/2013 3:37:41 PM
Uru_Zeph posted...
Lloyd or Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. It would even then make sense to include them in the Smash Brothers game, because their specific story was on Nintendo's console.

So was Cress from Tales of Phantasia. That was first game and it was on the SNES.
---
"I don't think we have time for this. Shouldn't we be focused on saving the world?"
-Asbel Lhant, side-questing in Tales of Graces.
#72Gamerater66Posted 1/28/2013 3:40:04 PM
Please put Yoshimitsu from Tekken/Soul Calibur into the game. PLEASE.
#73Uru_ZephPosted 1/28/2013 3:41:28 PM
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
Uru_Zeph posted...
Lloyd or Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. It would even then make sense to include them in the Smash Brothers game, because their specific story was on Nintendo's console.

So was Cress from Tales of Phantasia. That was first game and it was on the SNES.

I edited my post :).
#74MasterDarkenPosted 1/28/2013 3:44:32 PM
Archie from Phantasia would be fun.
#75XxHAVIC101xXPosted 1/28/2013 3:48:57 PM
MasterDarken posted...
Archie from Phantasia would be fun.

She would be a fun assist trophy, flying around on her broom casting magic.
Although they could also get Kamek or some other magikoopa to do that job.
---
"I don't think we have time for this. Shouldn't we be focused on saving the world?"
-Asbel Lhant, side-questing in Tales of Graces.
#76ign0toPosted 1/28/2013 3:51:09 PM
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
nightstalker87x posted...
Even though yuri and rita and 2 of my top 5 tales characters, they never showed up on the nintendo at any point.

Yuri, Flynn, and Estelle showed up in Project X Zone for the 3DS. It's a cross over strategy RPG with Namco, Camcom, and Sega characters.

Should crossovers even count? They're not even the main characters in those games. Their appearances there are nowhere nearly as important or relevant as the games in which they are the actual protagonists.
#77SocranPosted 1/28/2013 3:57:41 PM
Reiji and Xiaomu. It's almost literally their job to represent Namco in crossover games, and when Project X Zone comes out, they'll have made two out of four appearances outside of Japan.

Then again, KOS-MOS has appeared in every game they have and more, including Endless Frontier, which isn't even really a crossover game... I wouldn't be surprised at all if they shoehorned her in.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#78Ness0123456789Posted 1/28/2013 4:06:58 PM
Tales, Yuri.

Even though it'd never happen.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#79bijwmocPosted 1/28/2013 4:15:52 PM
I'm surprised to find Klonoa in the poll. I thought I was the only one who even remembered it existed.
#80Darbus_31Posted 1/28/2013 4:18:23 PM
Other: None

None of those characters belong in Smash Bros.