Little Mac
Sonic
Snake
Megaman
Pac-Man
Jin Kazama
and........the character that NO ONE LIKES and is the Servbot of this game
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#2alien803Posted 1/28/2013 10:33:52 PM
Waaaaaluigi!
---
I am the greatest man to ever have walked this earth.
#3_Sanaki_Posted 1/28/2013 10:34:26 PM
Who is that? Unless you mean a literal Servbot, which I have no issues with. Anyways, barring a couple of exceptions here and there, this is still a nice roster to me, much better than most, and I'd like a large roster.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#4frostedflake77Posted 1/28/2013 10:39:53 PM
Krystal, Palutena, Ghirahim, Shulk, Isaac, Black Shadow and Little Mac!

10/10 would buy two copies.
---
Birdo, Black Shadow, Bowser Jr, Geno, Isaac, King K. Rool, Krystal, Lip, Little Mac, Lyn, Marina Liteyears, Mega Man, Patricia Wagon, Ridley, Rosalina for SSB4!
#5YoshiWii1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:43:39 PM
_Sanaki_ posted...
Who is that? Unless you mean a literal Servbot, which I have no issues with. Anyways, barring a couple of exceptions here and there, this is still a nice roster to me, much better than most, and I'd like a large roster.

Take a guess? It's a cartoon character that everyone hates. I will give you a hint it is NOT a Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show.
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#6liveman789Posted 1/29/2013 12:06:08 AM
I mean, I'd still buy it. I'd be a bit confused by their some of their character choices, though.
#7hobobelmontPosted 1/29/2013 12:40:33 AM
actually... fairly reasonable. With that many newcomers there's got to be some decent choices I suppose.

Is the final slot Pichu? It's the only veteran I see missing off the top of my head besides Dr. Mario (which should be a Mario skin anyway) and it seemed pretty worthless in Brawl, but I dunno enough about Pokemon to know if it's hated.
#8YoshiWii1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:07:05 AM
hobobelmont posted...
actually... fairly reasonable. With that many newcomers there's got to be some decent choices I suppose.

Is the final slot Pichu? It's the only veteran I see missing off the top of my head besides Dr. Mario (which should be a Mario skin anyway) and it seemed pretty worthless in Brawl, but I dunno enough about Pokemon to know if it's hated.

No it's a non video game character. It will give you another hint it is not from Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, or the Hub.
---
#9Faceman_Posted 1/29/2013 1:08:03 AM
64 Characters or cancel the game. That's what i say.
#10SilverSockPosted 1/29/2013 1:21:21 AM
Unrealistic, and several characters I've never heard of. But I'd be pretty damn happy if it was real.

10/10
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson