This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think Nintendo will force Sakurai to do another Dojo?

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 1/28/2013 11:33:00 PM
It was really, really successful as a marketing gimmick and for generating hype, so I can see Nintendo making him do it again, whether he wants to or not.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#2UberPyro64Posted 1/28/2013 11:38:28 PM
Maybe. But if he does, it should only be once a week. Preferably on Friday's.

Also when characters are revealed, instead of having movesets and Final Smashes revealed in separate posts, they are all posted right away with the character. At least the moveset anyway. I could see not wanting to reveal the FS right away.

But anyway, I would set each week in a month as something different. Most months have only 4 weeks and a bit. so doing it that way:

Week 1: Character
Week 2: Stage
Week 3: Item
Week 4: Gamemode/other features

Or something like this anyway.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#3Faceman_Posted 1/29/2013 12:11:59 AM
Eh, I don't really care either way. I loved checking the updates nightly, but it sucked because nothing of the game was a surprise by the time I got it. It was too tempting not to check!
#4OshawottGuy4Posted 2/4/2013 6:20:09 PM
More Dojo
More Hype

Less hype
Less hopes
---
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers
#5CAW EvolutionPosted 2/4/2013 6:28:58 PM
He did a Dojo for the first three games, so I don't see why he would stop now.
#6SpunkySixPosted 2/4/2013 6:33:18 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but as a game designer, wouldn't making a dojo and hyping up fans be fun? I don't see why he'd need to be FORCED in to doing anything.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Sometimes we even manage to speak words.
#7KingK_RulesPosted 2/4/2013 6:33:56 PM
Dojo would be cool.
#8smashmastermiiPosted 2/4/2013 7:09:04 PM
I hope so, I used to wake up and check that think every morning before school... Good times, good times