In regards to Palutena: Why does Kid Icarus even deserve or need a second rep?

#71_Sanaki_Posted 1/30/2013 12:09:09 AM
I agree entirely. I'd like to see Ridley, if just for his importance to Metroid. But I would prefer Palutena all things considered, since she's more my playstyle.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#72YoshiWii1Posted 1/30/2013 12:09:41 AM
Palutena is smoking. That's why. She is hot enough to rival Samus.
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#73_Sanaki_Posted 1/30/2013 12:27:05 AM
That's really a horrible reason in my opinion. I want Palutena since I love Kid Icarus and her personality, and think her fighting style will be really unique. I just hope I get to see her in this game. I'm not sure if we'll get DLC, but I'm fine with waiting for that if need be. But if not I would really rather not wait until SSB5 to see her, if even then. Now is the best chance for her, which is why I'm hoping to see her
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#74ImGanondorfLolPosted 1/30/2013 1:31:29 AM
Probably because she's hot and people are pervs.

Smash Bros can use some more females, but it's still a poor excuse.
Nintendo just doesn't have enough big female characters.
#75SpunkySixPosted 1/30/2013 4:31:27 AM
ImGanondorfLol posted...

TRANSLATION: I don't want a character, so I'll explain away why other people like her with some backwards reason that only a select few people are using to make it look like that's the only reason she gets support.

On a more serious note, Paletuna can be any size she wants, big or small. Her and Rosalina.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#76albertojz356Posted 1/30/2013 4:54:58 AM
ImGanondorfLol posted...

Nintendo has many important female characters, like Palutena whom is the equivalent of Zelda to Kid Icarus. There are also several others with their own games and some even have their own series.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!