This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which veteran should leave the most?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which veteran should leave the most?
2 years ago#11
How the **** is Jigglypuff in first? His moveset is one of the few unique ones in this poll.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
2 years ago#12
Yoshierider posted...
I'm surprised by the popularity of removing Jiggles. She's fun to play as.

Yeah, I agree. Jigglypuff is my favorite character to play as in Melee, and she's been around for so long that it would be very weird if she just left the series now.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
2 years ago#13
Toon link simply because he's the Cloniest clone on the roster.

Everyone else is different enough at least.

But none really, I don't want any cuts.
---
I never knew I was so empty, to be so full.
2 years ago#14
Snake, there's no reason for him to even be in this game.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
2 years ago#15
Yoshierider posted...
I'm surprised by the popularity of removing Jiggles. She's fun to play as.

Jigglypuff haters are by far the stupidest people in the Smash fanbase that's why.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
2 years ago#16
All of them ( from the ones listed)
*Although I voted Lucario

They've had their fun, let someone else share the spotlight.
---
( \_/) :: (Tales) KRATOS ..or Lloyd For SSB4! ::
(x_O)
2 years ago#17
A third party character.
2 years ago#18
alpha-ape posted...
Other: None.

And yes, it is the option I choose, because I do not feel any veteran should leave whatsoever.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
2 years ago#19
Either Snake since he should never have been in or Lucario since we need a 6th gen Pokemon so there won't be a slot left for him anymore.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
2 years ago#20
I picked other as none, but then I read the OP. At least there's not much to miss if Falco's gone.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which veteran should leave the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived