Which veteran should leave the most?

#31Luigifan141(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:08:20 PM
SmashBro25 posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Other: None.

And yes, it is the option I choose, because I do not feel any veteran should leave whatsoever.

If you actually read the OP, then you should know that "None" isn't an option. If I made it an option, then I probably would have taken away the Third Party option just to add the "None" option.

If you don't want anyone to get cut, then you should have not voted.

Also, does anyone else notice how most people posting here (myself included) supports Jigglypuff staying, yet it's one of the most voted anyway? It's probably because of all of the lurkers who aren't commenting here are voting for her...
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#32Virus66Posted 1/29/2013 2:13:02 PM
ROB. He shouldn't have even been in the game to begin with
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#33UberPyro64Posted 1/29/2013 2:14:16 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
SmashBro25 posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Other: None.

And yes, it is the option I choose, because I do not feel any veteran should leave whatsoever.

If you actually read the OP, then you should know that "None" isn't an option. If I made it an option, then I probably would have taken away the Third Party option just to add the "None" option.

Also, does anyone else notice how most people posting here (myself included) supports Jigglypuff staying, yet it's one of the most voted anyway? It's probably because of all of the lurkers who aren't commenting here are voting for her...

You should have made it so only registered members could have voted and one per IP. Other wise you get lurkers voting as well as people voting multiple times, with multiple accounts.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#34MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/29/2013 2:15:29 PM
How is it that Jiggs and Ness are listed, but Capt. Falcon and Luigi are nowhere? Scapegoat much?

Anyway, no one should be cut, but I would instantly cut Snake and Diddy. And the more realistic choice between them is Snake.
#35Captain_FetishPosted 1/29/2013 2:21:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36bestssbbfanPosted 1/29/2013 2:21:25 PM
Other: Ganondorf
Hes been cut by blades before and not died. Once more wont hurt.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#37JangobadassPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:23 PM
Falco or Toon Link
---
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5s91s7
Dear Other M: THIS is how an encounter between Samus & Ridley should go
#38LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:20 PM
Out of these, I'd definitely remove Toon Link. While he could be given a unique moveset from normal Link, he's the closest thing Brawl has to a clone and I'm not fond of second versions of other characters being playable. However, if he gets cut (which is unlikely, but still), then normal Link better get some significant buffs. If Toon Link is gone, then Link has no reason to still be as unbelievably slow as he currently is.

The rest should stay (though I wouldn't really care that much if Falco or Jigglypuff were cut).

MrSpacelySlate posted...
How is it that Jiggs and Ness are listed, but Capt. Falcon and Luigi are nowhere? Scapegoat much?

Captain Falcon is the only rep F-Zero has and Luigi isn't really much of a clone anymore.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#39Luigifan141(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:38:01 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...

You should have made it so only registered members could have voted and one per IP. Other wise you get lurkers voting as well as people voting multiple times, with multiple accounts.

Yeah, this is the first time I made a poll, so thanks for the constructive criticism!

I thought it would be pretty cool to allow voting to the general public like most polls on this board do IIRC, though. And even if Jigglypuff is getting the most votes, I still find it interesting since it's what the majority of the visitors here on GameFAQs want to see, whenever they are a member or not.

I'll definitely keep this in mind for next time, though.

MrSpacelySlate posted...

I didn't think it was necessary to list Captain Falcon and Luigi, since they seem to get a lot less requests to get cut then Puff and Ness do.

(Although it does feel a bit odd listing half of the 64 hidden characters and not listing the other half.)
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#40MeLikeyPiePosted 1/29/2013 2:49:20 PM
Sonic and Snake.
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou