This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which veteran should leave the most?

#41SkaFrost89Posted 1/29/2013 1:51:15 PM
Lucario should leave, and Mewtwo should come back.
---
So it has begun. The Reconcile.
#42LessermookPosted 1/29/2013 2:02:05 PM
Jigglypuff is awesome.
Haters must go away
---
One Day you are going to wake up and realize.
#43SpikayaPosted 1/29/2013 2:03:49 PM
Jigglypuff. That thing never appears in my battles unless it gets randomly chosen. -.-
#44justdontaskPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:07 PM
the people wanting jigglypuff gone dont realize why he/shes there in the first place...

in the US, pikachu is the #1 most recognizable pokemon... even people who dont know anything else about pokemon can probably recognize pikachu... but in Japan, that mascot is not pikachu... its jigglypuff! since SSB is made in Japan, wouldnt it make sense to have the local mascot for a franchise be in the game? yes, that would be a brilliant idea, and thats why jigglypuff is there... they have the Japan mascot for pokemon and the US mascot for pokemon in SSB... it makes sense...

now given, i dont care if jigglypuff gets cut because its the joke character, next to wario... hold your shield till it snaps as jigglypuff, prepare to laugh...

and my vote goes to ganondorf... hes a clone... lets see ghirahim in the next one, and not just more clones of characters...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#45Blazekicker27Posted 1/29/2013 2:18:41 PM
justdontask posted...
the people wanting jigglypuff gone dont realize why he/shes there in the first place...

in the US, pikachu is the #1 most recognizable pokemon... even people who dont know anything else about pokemon can probably recognize pikachu... but in Japan, that mascot is not pikachu... its jigglypuff! since SSB is made in Japan, wouldnt it make sense to have the local mascot for a franchise be in the game? yes, that would be a brilliant idea, and thats why jigglypuff is there... they have the Japan mascot for pokemon and the US mascot for pokemon in SSB... it makes sense...

now given, i dont care if jigglypuff gets cut because its the joke character, next to wario... hold your shield till it snaps as jigglypuff, prepare to laugh...

and my vote goes to ganondorf... hes a clone... lets see ghirahim in the next one, and not just more clones of characters...

Lol at Jigglypuff being Japan's Pokemon mascot. The only reason she's is because she had a similar body to Kirby. I'm sure her popularity helped, but it certainly wasn't the primary factor that led to her inclusion.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#46MDS2005Posted 1/29/2013 2:21:41 PM
alpha-ape posted...
Other: None.

---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#47Cookie_AromaPosted 1/29/2013 2:23:53 PM
Snake shouldn't even have been in Brawl. He didn't really fit at all.
#48alpha-apePosted 1/29/2013 2:27:01 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
justdontask posted...

Lol at Jigglypuff being Japan's Pokemon mascot. The only reason she's is because she had a similar body to Kirby. I'm sure her popularity helped, but it certainly wasn't the primary factor that led to her inclusion.

They put him in because his body type was similar to Kirby, indeed. But at the time, Jigglypuff was seen as a second Pokemon mascot. His body type helped him a lot, but he wasn't in Smash if he wasn't so immensely popular.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#49LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:15 PM
justdontask posted...

Why not give Ganondorf a unique moveset instead of letting a lame one-shot villain become playable?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#50Traptin3daysPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:43 PM
Hai guyz! u know lets cut this unque char jiggz cuz I h8 her and stuff, but let's have Toon Link in the gaem cuz hes so kakooi.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D