Which veteran should leave the most?

#51keyblade_lordPosted 1/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
As much as I hate jab reset rest, I'm going with Wolf. He didn't offer much.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#52InhaledCornPosted 1/29/2013 4:21:56 PM
If Jigglypuff is cut, I wouldn't miss her at all. She's hardly relevant anymore. By the time Brawl came out, her joke was so old, it's out of the show. I think they were thinking of cutting her in Brawl since, instead of being one of the first to unlock characters in the first two games, she's now one of the last.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Currently hooked on Ragnarok Odyssey.
#53SigmaHacielPosted 1/29/2013 4:24:04 PM
Jigglypuff.

Mario needs to never get any new additions from now on, and Pokemon needs another rep that doesn't suck.
#54l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:11 PM
Some might, but none should.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#55gamerboy100Posted 1/29/2013 4:33:16 PM
I vote Lucas. He plays pretty much like a clone of Ness, so what's the point in having both of them? Same can be said for the multiple versions of Link and the Star Fox characters, for the most part.
#56RedWaggonPosted 1/29/2013 4:43:06 PM
gamerboy100 posted...
I vote Lucas. He plays pretty much like a clone of Ness, so what's the point in having both of them? Same can be said for the multiple versions of Link and the Star Fox characters, for the most part.

Lucas is different enough from Ness. Yeah, they're similar characters, but not at all the same. Plus Lucas was from one of the best RPGs of all time (IMO) and a big part of nintendo (at least in Japan)
#57murderinthedarkPosted 1/29/2013 4:50:54 PM
Gettin' Jiggly wit' it.
#58KevinCCPosted 1/29/2013 5:07:00 PM
I'm going to be slightly fairer and name two: one I don't play as and one I'm all right with... in NO particular order.

Ness - Having him and Lucas is a little redundant, and despite his high popularity, Lucas is far more annoying to face and therefore is the one who should stay. Earthbound is in English, but it's very hard to find in a fully-playable form (rare in cartridge form, more common through other means that didn't disable all the copy-protection that will erase the savefile... quite rare with other means that properly circumvented all the traps.). Mother 3 has the opposite problem, never being released in English, but it's easier to find through other means with a readily-available translation patch.

Marth - Having Shadow Dragon localized gives him some more points for staying because he now has a game in English, BUT the secondary rep (Roy, Ike) is on the "power" end of the spectrum and there are enough speedsters that they can run circles around each other - power characters take a bit more to get used to, and I feel that Ike is one of those "easy to learn, harder to master" types, so I'd keep him around (plus, he has a pair of games in English because New Mystery wasn't localized...).
---
...as opposed to an average game.
#59GameeshPosted 1/29/2013 5:12:31 PM
Other.
And to be more specific: R.O.B
---
FFXI server: Phoenix (proud Galka Blue mage for 10 years now)
3DS Friend code: 3909-8734-9077
#60Blade_KirbyPosted 1/29/2013 5:19:35 PM
Why the hell would you cut a unique (Jigglypuff) before a clone (Lucario)?

Is it because of furry artistic value?
---
I want to find the developers of this game and shoot them in the face with a bean bag. - Topcover on APB
They're too busy being homeless. - Laquill