Which veteran should leave the most?

#61alpha-apePosted 1/29/2013 5:33:49 PM
Blade_Kirby posted...
Why the hell would you cut a unique (Jigglypuff) before a clone (Toon Link)?

Fix'd
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#62k_sidPosted 1/29/2013 5:35:13 PM
Toon Link, ROB or Olimar, specially that guy, I hate olimar -_-
#63Blazekicker27Posted 1/29/2013 5:37:20 PM
Blade_Kirby posted...
Why the hell would you cut a unique (Jigglypuff) before a clone (Lucario)?

Is it because of furry artistic value?

If 3 moves is all it takes to be a clone, Jigglypuff is more of one than Lucario.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon X/Y boards and Blaziken of the PMD:GTI board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#64Ghost-inZeShellPosted 1/29/2013 5:37:54 PM
IKE

Fire him...
out of a cannon, into the Sun.
#65JuliafanAMPosted 1/29/2013 5:40:29 PM
I can't believe people want Jiggly to leave before Toon Link. At least she has an original moveset. -_-
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#66MottmanPosted 1/29/2013 6:01:27 PM(edited)
I'm not a fan of Jigglypuff and wish she had never been included in Smash Bros in the first place...but like it or not, she's been here for three games and she has a unique moveset, she doesn't deserve to be cut at this point.

My vote goes to Toon Link, he's the only character from Brawl that I think should get the axe. He is both a clone and an alternate version of an existing character, two strikes against him in my book.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#67BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/29/2013 6:23:52 PM
Jiggypuff needs to go (shes irrelevant plus she sucks in the pokemon game too), Lucario needs to go (WTF this isent pokemon stadium, plus the movie he was on is like 8 years old? and hes not a main character), Pikachu needs to go (maybe he can be one of ash's pokemon), all the clones of chars need to go (maybe they can just be alternate costumes),
---
Greatness comes from within
#68LilraptorPosted 1/29/2013 6:32:05 PM
Toon Link (Doesn't feel as unique as Young Link did. I haven't played as either for years though, so expect memory blur.)
-or-
One of the Fox Clones (Do we really need ~1/4 of a series'(s?) living recurring characters in Smash?)
---
Waiting for Tang to come back since '03.
#69Faceman_Posted 1/29/2013 6:35:08 PM
Jigglypuff. She's garbage. Her entire character is a joke. Now, should they remake her completely, then maybe I'll be ok with her. There is no excuse for having such a horrible final smash.
#70QJD1381Posted 1/29/2013 6:38:19 PM
Other: R.OB.
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/140ybtk.jpg
Open up my eager eyes... 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside!