Which veteran should leave the most?

#71CTImpPosted 1/29/2013 6:52:14 PM(edited)
The absolute last character on the list that needs to be cut is Jigglypuff. She is unique, one of the original characters, and fun to play as. I can't wrap my head around why some people, still to this day, believe Jigglypuff is a joke character. I've even seen it argued that she is a clone character, obviously explanation is never given.

From a popularity standpoint I guarantee that more people know who Jigglypuff is than Ike, Ness, Lucas, and Lucario. From a gameplay standpoint Jiggs is more varied and diverse than Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link are from the character that they were originally molded after.

The consistent hate shown towards Jiggs and preference for Jigglypuff to be the character that should and would get cut is baffling.
---
Like my favorite show The O'Reilly Factor when I post the spin stops here.
#72jjacobsnd5Posted 1/29/2013 6:54:51 PM
CTImp posted...
The absolute last character on the list that needs to be cut is Jigglypuff. She is unique, one of the original characters, and fun to play as. I can't wrap my head around why some people, still to this day, believe Jigglypuff is a joke character. I've even seen it argued that she is a clone character, obviously explanation is never given.

From a popularity standpoint I guarantee that more people know who Jigglypuff is than Ike, Ness, Lucas, and Lucario. From a gameplay standpoint Jiggs is more varied and diverse than Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link are from the character that they were originally molded after.

The consistent hate shown towards Jiggs and preference for Jigglypuff to be the character that should and would get cut is baffling.

This. This times a million, and I don't even main Jigglypuff.
#73MajinKogahazanPosted 1/29/2013 6:59:49 PM
Other:

ROB
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#74LZettaPosted 1/29/2013 7:36:46 PM
I say snake or sonic. I can't believe Jigglypuff is getting so many votes. Nothing beats beating the crap out of people with Jigglypuff,especially when they believe its a joke character. It makes the win even better :D.
#75KCJ5062Posted 1/29/2013 7:39:32 PM
I actually don't want any vets getting the shaft. But if I had to chose one, Toon Link.
#76RollerBobPosted 1/29/2013 7:58:23 PM
CTImp posted...

Ah, newsflash dude: most people know who Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario and Mewtwo are than Jigglypuff when it comes to Pokémon.
- Pikachu's the main Pokémon for the anime, then of Yellow
- Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard are part of the 3 Kanto starters from Red and Blue
- Lucario's the star of a Pokémon movie
- Mewtwo's the star of a Pokémon movie too, in addition of often being known as the villain of the series
- Jigglypuff? Huh... nope, sorry, can't find a good reason...

Unique or not, kick it out! Ike's the main character of Path of Radiance, Ness's the main character of Earthbound, Lucas's the main character of Mother 3 and Lucario's the main character of one of the Pokémon movies. Their popularity and inclusion are justified. Jigglypuff? I fail to find a proper reason for its inclusion...
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#77RagirothPosted 1/29/2013 8:01:51 PM
Toon Link

It's not that I don't like him, it's more so that he felt really unecessary and kind of a waster of potential. He was THEE most clone-ish character in the game. No unique final smash or anything. He should be taken out or better yet replaced with Young Link that has a Majora's Mask inspired moveset.

Jigglypuff is my least favorite character but she is unique.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#78RollerBobPosted 1/29/2013 8:08:47 PM
Ragiroth posted...
Toon Link

It's not that I don't like him, it's more so that he felt really unecessary and kind of a waster of potential. He was THEE most clone-ish character in the game. No unique final smash or anything. He should be taken out or better yet replaced with Young Link that has a Majora's Mask inspired moveset.

Toon Link doesn't that hard to de-clone: it's all about changing the items he uses for his specials and his grabs.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#79GohansephirothPosted 1/29/2013 8:12:58 PM
RollerBob posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Toon Link

Toon Link doesn't that hard to de-clone: it's all about changing the items he uses for his specials and his grabs.

Any character could have a unique moveset so thats a mute point, but the thing is should they even really bother? That time and effort could be used on a character that isnt already present in the game in some form.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#80Charizard18Posted 1/29/2013 8:15:26 PM
lol @ Jigglypuff hate.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640