What did everyone think of Project M

#1Yazoo111Posted 1/30/2013 5:23:04 AM
For those that played it
Feels better than brawl, the 'weight' the characters have, don't feel as floaty.
---
GT/PSN - Yazoo1990
Street Fighter & Call of Duty
#28-bitMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 5:24:12 AM
It perfectioned Brawl's gameplay.
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#3EarthLord_CJPosted 1/30/2013 6:26:40 AM
It's awesome.
Just needs to be properly polished and have all the other characters added in, and it'll be sweeeet. Also some balance adjustments need to be made.
AS it is, though, it's far more balanced than possibly Melee ever was (which, considering, probably isn't that large a stretch).
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#4Luigifan141Posted 1/30/2013 6:42:59 AM
I love playing Project M with my buddies. The mechanics are really interesting to me, there isn't really a bad character, and it feels so much better than Brawl! Right now, I'm trying to get good with Puff and Charizard, and when Olimar (Brawl main) gets released, I want to try to pick him up as well.

I also love how the PMBR fixed up things like knockback stacking, better colors for characters, and most importantly, the input button lag fix code! (Can't believe that was in SSBB to begin with. SAKURAI!!!)

Also, try visiting Kitty Corp: Meow Mix to see all of the hacks for Brawl and try downloading some stuff. It makes the game even more fun with customized content.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#5EarthLord_CJPosted 1/30/2013 6:49:16 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
I love playing Project M with my buddies. The mechanics are really interesting to me, there isn't really a bad character, and it feels so much better than Brawl! Right now, I'm trying to get good with Puff and Charizard, and when Olimar (Brawl main) gets released, I want to try to pick him up as well.

Ivysaur's probably my main character at the moment, but I'll probably jump ship when Samus gets released.
Love Charizard too, as well.

I also love how the PMBR fixed up things like knockback stacking, better colors for characters, and most importantly, the input button lag fix code! (Can't believe that was in SSBB to begin with. SAKURAI!!!)

I think the random button lag issue was either an odd bug that popped up in development, and no-one noticed, or it had something to do with the Havok engine not be utilised properly...or something.
In any case, I'd be surprised if it was a deliberate feature on the developer's part.

Also, try visiting Kitty Corp: Meow Mix to see all of the hacks for Brawl and try downloading some stuff. It makes the game even more fun with customized content.

Most awesome place ever. Stage hacks are always interesting, and there's an abundance of textures as well. Unfortunately, some characters like PT and Dedede don't get as much attention like Marth and Ike do. But you take what you can get, I suppose.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#6Xenozoa425Posted 1/30/2013 8:04:07 AM
It's the greatest thing ever.

Can't wait for Samus and MK.
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/zMVpb.gif
#7alpha-apePosted 1/30/2013 8:07:31 AM
I prefer Brawl over Melee 2.0
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#8Luigifan141Posted 1/30/2013 8:23:16 AM
alpha-ape posted...
I prefer Brawl over Melee 2.0

You're missing out.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#9Luigifan141Posted 1/30/2013 8:23:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10shroom_ninja_XPosted 2/2/2013 4:19:39 PM
I think it's amazing. I'm loving the character balance, which any player can appreciate, and the in-depth gameplay (as well as some new mechanics that weren't even in SSBM.) I'm also digging the return of some of the lost stages from the first two games, like Hyrule Castle, Fourside, and Metal Mario's stage.

I can't wait for the last few characters to be released.
---
Word to your mother.