This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cmon... Magnus is way cooler than Palutena

#11OrangeSerafinPosted 1/30/2013 8:56:34 PM
I use to think the same thing, but then realized he's a bit similar to Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. They both use a huge sword as big as them. I'd want Shulk instead!!!!!
#12RyoukaiPosted 1/30/2013 9:30:25 PM
I always thought that Palutena was a fun, interesting character. Maybe not as much as Viridi or Hades (although those three together make one hell of a comedy trio), but definitely more so than Magnus.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#13Kropis12Posted 1/30/2013 9:47:53 PM
Palutena is not technically some damsel in distress... at least in Uprising. You only rescue her once... by fighting her as a boss, which gives a lot of move set potential, which is technically not a requirement, but does help her cause.
#14_Sanaki_Posted 1/30/2013 9:49:38 PM
That's still ignoring her earlier, where that's slightly more true. She's still a lot less in need of rescue/more helpful than Peach/Zelda are though on average.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#15MercuryEnigmaPosted 1/30/2013 9:52:44 PM
I would much prefer Viridi. But Ryoukai's trio idea sounds really interesting. Might be hard to justify giving them the PokeTrainer treatment, but meh.
---
Live. Love. Be. Believe.
Not changing my sig until LostWinds gets a third installment.
#16Emerald_WyvernPosted 1/31/2013 12:58:09 PM
Magnus or Medusa make much more sense. If Palutena wanted to fight, she could've in KI:U, but instead Pit is. It's more her style to sit back. Ergo. She won't be a playable character but will support Pit instead.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#17Jack_the_monke7Posted 1/31/2013 1:09:45 PM
I agree, Magnus is much cooler than Palutena. I disagree about Medusa though. Either way, it desn't mater because Palutena deserves the spot way more and will likely get it.
#18albertojz356Posted 1/31/2013 1:16:49 PM
Magnus is too generic in my opinion.

Emerald_Wyvern posted...
Magnus or Medusa make much more sense. If Palutena wanted to fight, she could've in KI:U, but instead Pit is. It's more her style to sit back. Ergo. She won't be a playable character but will support Pit instead.

Palutena is much like Zelda just because they don't take the lead playable role does not make them unimportant. Magnus is also far less important than many other characters in Uprising.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!