Who should be in SSB4..Chrom or Lucina?

#11LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/30/2013 1:15:49 PM
They could always pair Chrom and Lucina up as an IC team in order to reference Awakening's relationship system, but I'd rather see Robin pair up with Chrom because most of the job classes are open to him.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#12albertojz356Posted 1/30/2013 1:25:05 PM
I'm ok with Chrom but i'd rather see Lucina. If they give her a right palette she could reference Caeda.

LegendofLegaia posted...
They could always pair Chrom and Lucina up as an IC team in order to reference Awakening's relationship system, but I'd rather see Robin pair up with Chrom because most of the job classes are open to him.

I like both of these ideas especially Robin since they bring in magic and an optional female both which are demanded.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#13Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/4/2013 6:07:59 PM
Lucina is such a beautiful, dashing replacement for Marth.
#14Someguy_13Posted 2/4/2013 6:26:34 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

Actually a team type system would be pretty cool. It would also pretty much guarantee that they wouldn't be a clone.

I think Robin (the avatar character) would be another good choice though.
Since he/she has magic as well as swords.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#15JMC611Posted 2/4/2013 8:31:50 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Chrom as Lucinia would be a Marth clone.

Technically Lucina would be a Chrom clone considering in-game it is noted that Lucina's and Chrom's fighting style are near identical.

/lorenerd
#16_Sanaki_Posted 2/4/2013 8:38:57 PM
Chrom is the only option I'd really support barring Robin, though the odds of s/he getting in are slim to me. Lucina definitely should not be replacing anyone on the roster though, regardless of her inclusion.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#17FiendEmperorPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:15 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
Lucina should be a costume alt for Marth.

This. and the masked version too.