Snake's chances of returning?

#1ssj_duelistPosted 1/30/2013 12:12:08 PM
Likelihood you think he'll be removed? - Results (89 votes)
Very likely
26.97% (24 votes)
Likely
16.85% (15 votes)
Equally likely and unlikely
35.96% (32 votes)
Unlikley
6.74% (6 votes)
Very Unlikely
13.48% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Not even the main character of his franchise anymore; won't be returning to any more games; and had to be begged to be added in the first place. However he is extremely popular and very iconic.
#2Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 1/30/2013 12:13:46 PM
Half and half. Snake's creator asked him to be included, and he is a popular character, but then again he is just a third-party in a Nintendo game.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#3GohansephirothPosted 1/30/2013 12:26:54 PM
Its hard to say right now, but i think like sonic's they are half and half, they could either go or stay. I think and hope though that snake becomes naked snake from peacewalker for this game though, it would give him new stuff to draw upon and also a nice visual upgrade with new characters to have codec convo's too.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#4UberPyro64Posted 1/30/2013 12:28:20 PM
He better return. He is my main with Marth. But it could go either way.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#5goshner3Posted 1/30/2013 12:35:05 PM
Either him or whoever is the new main character with the exact same moveset.

Either way, I doubt they would get rid of such an interesting character. He adds variety to the game.
---
Not a Prince of Anything
#6ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:36:48 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...
Its hard to say right now, but i think like sonic's they are half and half, they could either go or stay.

Sonic has pretty much no chance of being removed.
goshner3 posted...

That wouldn't work at all.
#7UberPyro64Posted 1/30/2013 12:48:53 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Gohansephiroth posted...
Its hard to say right now, but i think like sonic's they are half and half, they could either go or stay.

goshner3 posted...

That wouldn't work at all.

BS. Snake and Sonic's chances are even. If Snake goes, so does Sonic and vise-vera. It would be bias of Sakurai to keep one and not the other. And if he was truly bias anyway, he would pick Snake over Sonic cause Kojima is his friend. So Both or none. That is how it's going to go.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#8GohansephirothPosted 1/30/2013 12:48:56 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Gohansephiroth posted...

Do tell on how you know this? Because i doubt sakurai and nintendo would play favoritism like that and only ask one of those characters to return, And dont give me the whole "sonic is more important to nintendo" speech because that has no baring considering its used against snake yet he got in anyway.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#9ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:50:01 PM
Sonic is bigger than Snake will ever be and his face brings in more customers than most of the Smash line-up.

Stop being biased towards Snake, it's silly.
#10Doug314Posted 1/30/2013 12:54:09 PM
He's probably gone unless someone recommends him to Sakurai again, which I haven't heard anything about that happening still so his chances are dwindling. Sonic is also in danger of leaving because he is a 3rd party character and guests probably only have a certain time that they are welcome to stay. If people are so concerned about the backlash of them being removed as their reason they have to stay, then they might as well just be removed now since once they're in 2 games then the backlash will be much greater since they're more expected to stay by the community logic, and then when they go everyone will be crying.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!