Snake's chances of returning?

#21reaverzPosted 1/30/2013 3:27:57 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
TheGoshner posted...
Since it's reversed, all the people who disagree now agree and all the people who agree now disagree.

Not necessarily, as some of the people who voted might have seen the poll question before voting.

I'm one of the ones that clicked "Very Likely" referring to Snake's chances of returning. I guess that makes me an idiot, or something. In any case, poll questions should be similar to the topic title, not reflect the opposite idea. This poll's integrity is compromised because of that...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#22ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:29:50 PM
Yes it does make you stupid.
#23reaverzPosted 1/30/2013 3:34:44 PM
Rude, but okay. I would still suggest having the poll question reflect the topic title in the future, to avoid any potential false positives. As for me, I will make sure to read the poll questions before voting on them from now on...
---
#24LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/30/2013 3:39:34 PM(edited)
reaverz posted...
I'm one of the ones that clicked "Very Likely" referring to Snake's chances of returning. I guess that makes me an idiot, or something.

Not really.

Oftentimes, poll questions essentially just ask the same thing as the topic title and are incredibly redundant.

Imo, the only time you should be expected to look there is if the title is not clear on what you're voting for.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#25reaverzPosted 1/30/2013 3:47:38 PM(edited)
Yeah, that's what I figured. I don't usually comment on poll threads- it's usually more of an open-choose-vote-leave sort of thing, except for polls with potentially interesting discussions like this one.
---
#26Goshner2Posted 1/30/2013 3:48:53 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
TheGoshner posted...
Gohansephiroth posted...
I just noticed, TC has the title of the thread asking the question yet the vote question is says the opposite of that....

Darn it!

I said very likely too...

How many of those votes are from your alts?

I make a point of never voting more than once on things as a matter of keeping my integrity.

Unless the poll is really silly.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314