This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These characters are among the newcomers.

#1IngSlayerPosted 1/30/2013 1:29:55 PM
Rosalina
Dixie Kong
Palutena
Waddle Dee (Bandanna)
Magolor
Cynthia (Not her Pokemon; herself)
Genesect

How many of your blood vessels burst?
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#2Davidk92Posted 1/30/2013 1:30:28 PM
None.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3scottwrittenPosted 1/30/2013 1:39:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4scottwrittenPosted 1/30/2013 1:40:13 PM
Naaaaah
Ok
Hell to the yes!
He'd be cool
No.
No.
Naaaaah
---
Do I believe in God? ...
Which one? Arceus? Palutena? Hylia, Nayru, Din, and Farore?
#5CrazyMechaPosted 1/30/2013 1:42:44 PM
Rosalina?
Dixie Kong?

Heck to the no. Rosalina is already starting to appear in too many things. Dixie? Eh... We need a Kremling DK character or something.
---
3DS friend code: 3453-9857-4262
#6_Sanaki_Posted 1/30/2013 2:04:30 PM
Yay
Rosalina
Palutena
Bandanna Dee
Magolor
Genesect

Nay
Dixie Kong
Cynthia

So... ultimately, yeah, you hit a lot of figures I'd like to see. As unlikely as she is I'd love to see a playable Rosalina, she's highest on my list of hypothetical Mario reps that seem like they're even vaguely likely (as I sincerely doubt we'll see a Paper Mario figure that isn't Mario for instance). I imagine she'd play very, very fun, and at the very worst a Luigified Peach, whom I already like playing as. So that's a plus.

And then you launch right into my next favorite, Palutena. Yet another mageish figure who would likely have a fun moveset filled with a lot of things I'd enjoy. Given my potential playable people is pretty small in Brawl relative to the rest of the roster (in terms of who I like) SSBU has already added a bunch that I like.

And then Bandanna Dee. Funny that (since we're getting Magolor) Kirby gets the Fire Emblem weapon system before Fire Emblem does. Bandanna Dee would be amazing to me, since I love spears as a weapon, and love Kirby, so this is all a big plus to me.

Magolor? Easily my top Kirby rep since his appearance? Of course I want him in. He could be a somewhat more villain rep than KDDD and MK, and a magic user, so that's definitely good. His moveset couldn't possibly be bad with what they have to work with, and I'm sure I'd love this.

I include Genesect in the yay list because I've heard good things, and am optimistic about said things, but I don't care too much about the figure per say beyond Bug Legendary making me happy.

I like Diddy Kong, and I can't imagine they'd make Dixie too similar to Diddy, and I don't really want more DK reps (though I acknowledge it could warrant one perhaps) so nay.

And I'd have to see what Cynthia does, but as an individual trainer she'd be... unique, that's for sure. But I'll say nay on the chance that she's not that good.

So... ultimately, this kind of list? Amazing to me. Implausible beyond all shred of a doubt, but I would love SSBU if it had even half of the characters listed. I'm not expecting too many I'll actually enjoy playing as, since the movesets I like aren't the ones characters who are popular have, but still.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#7Goshner2Posted 1/30/2013 2:06:48 PM
Apparently people aren't aware of Cynthia's ... "popularity."
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#8albertojz356Posted 1/30/2013 2:09:47 PM
I really like one of them, don't mind two of them, and don't care for the rest. Blood vessels hurt = none.

CrazyMecha posted...
Rosalina?
Dixie Kong?

Heck to the no. Rosalina is already starting to appear in too many things. Dixie? Eh... We need a Kremling DK character or something.

Four games is too many? lolwut?

Needing Kremblings is why they added K. Rool over Diddy in Brawl.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#9MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/30/2013 2:12:27 PM
I would find a way to pirate the game so that the devs don't get a cent for including Rosalina.

But I would welcome Cynthia, Genesect, Dixie Kong, and Bandana Dee.
#10Ashuras_Posted 1/30/2013 2:18:08 PM
No Magolor, he has no chances anyway, since Sakurai hates everything Kirby related he didn't create.

I'm okay with the rest