This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you buying Wii U for Smash bros?

#31GohansephirothPosted 1/30/2013 4:57:22 PM
Bought mine at launch, while their currently arent any system sellers, im optimistic for what they have down the pipeline.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#32pafbonkPosted 1/30/2013 4:58:10 PM
dedekong posted...
The Wii u is currently flopping in all major game markets, and today Nintendo cut their sales forecast in half for software and hardware.

Are you one of the people who have yet to purchase a Wii U because you're waiting on smash?

What's up with like 50000 topics you made about the Wii U floppin? It's doing fine stop overreacting.
---
Official Pikachu of the Pokemon X board.
"1+1=2" -NickLOLZ
#33SmashBro25Posted 1/30/2013 5:18:19 PM
While I recently bought a Wii U, Smash Bros. was probably a good 30-40% of the decision.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#348-bitMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 5:44:32 PM
pafbonk posted...
dedekong posted...
The Wii u is currently flopping in all major game markets, and today Nintendo cut their sales forecast in half for software and hardware.

Are you one of the people who have yet to purchase a Wii U because you're waiting on smash?

What's up with like 50000 topics you made about the Wii U floppin? It's doing fine stop overreacting.

It is doing fine at doing wrong.

I am serioudlsly considering getting a Wii U, first time I doubt to get a new console. I mean, I love Mario and all but it is becoming like Call of Duty. But those games revealed in the Nintendo Direct wont come for alng time, Nintendo did wrong at releasing the Wii U early, I would have released it later to raise and make it superior to PS3 and Xbox 360 by miles, and release it in a time in which the "AAA" games will come soon. But no, Nintendo did wrong with the Wii U: They released it fast and left the same horrible "Wii U" name that doesn't help at all. It sounds kiddy like the Wii, and if Nintendo wanted to bring their core audience back, they picked the wrong name for it.
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#35Minjo26Posted 1/30/2013 5:46:16 PM
Nintendo probably thought they were smart for releasing the system a year before everyone else, but I'm surprised they didn't realize how stupid it would be to not have any good games even remotely close to the release of the system.
#368-bitMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 5:47:57 PM
Minjo26 posted...
Nintendo probably thought they were smart for releasing the system a year before everyone else, but I'm surprised they didn't realize how stupid it would be to not have any good games even remotely close to the release of the system.

Ironically they said they learned from the 3DS's bad launch.
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#37LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/30/2013 5:49:39 PM
Minjo26 posted...

I think they were heavily depending on NSMBU to get people to buy the console.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#38Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/30/2013 5:53:41 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Minjo26 posted...

I think they were heavily depending on NSMBU to get people to buy the console.

Everyone is getting tired of rehashes like the "New" Super Mario series. The series are stale and are not like in the 80's.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#39MonadAlvisPosted 1/30/2013 5:54:49 PM
I'll buy Wii U when I have enough money and when it has enough games I want.

3 games that would pretty much force my hand though: SSBU, Zelda U and Monolith Soft's Wii U Game.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#40TheSpiderSense5Posted 1/30/2013 5:57:47 PM
Not exactly interested in a Wii U, so I'm not getting Smash Bros 4.

Tell me all about it when it comes out, guys. I don't mind to be spoiled.
---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark