Because of Nintendo Land...

#1BKFANPosted 1/31/2013 4:51:53 PM
Do you think Balloon Fighter and Takamaru have a higher chance to be in? I feel like Balloon Fighter is only getting more and more probable especially with Balloon Fight being the first game in the 30th Anniversary Famicom sale. As for Takamaru I think his inclusion could be cool but I'm not too familiar on what his moveset could be. Also I'm sure Monita will be in the game somewhere but not necessarily a playable character.

I'm not sure, I'm just wondering what you all think.
---
Other site: Nintendo NSider Forums - Shut down. :(
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Solid Snake User
#2dedekongPosted 1/31/2013 4:52:57 PM
Sure. Sakurai has wanted both of those characters for a while anyway.
#3EarthLord_CJPosted 1/31/2013 4:54:07 PM
I think Takamaru is both more popular (and probably more feasible) than Balloon Fighter.
But, yeah, it's a possibility.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#4dedekongPosted 1/31/2013 4:56:14 PM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
I think Takamaru is both more popular (and probably more feasible) than Balloon Fighter.

How is a character that has been strictly Japan only for the entirety of its existence more popular than Balloon fighter?
#5evilsquirrlePosted 1/31/2013 7:52:35 PM
dedekong posted...
EarthLord_CJ posted...

How is a character that has been strictly Japan only for the entirety of its existence more popular than Balloon fighter?

He's been getting a lot of cameos lately.
And he's always had niche popularity (very niche, but it's there.)
#6alien803Posted 1/31/2013 7:57:48 PM
dedekong posted...
EarthLord_CJ posted...

He's the Little Mac of Japan.
---
I am the greatest man to ever have walked this earth.
#7_Super_Shadow_Posted 1/31/2013 8:08:25 PM
I think a Neat idea to rep characters Like Balloon Fighter, would be to use Mii's and have them use movesets based off nintendo land attractions.

giving the mii's access to balloon fighters, Shurikens to play as Takamaru, and etc. it may not be the best thing to do, but it would be kind of interesting no?
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Lip, Paper Mario, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#8LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/31/2013 8:10:23 PM
_Super_Shadow_ posted...
I think a Neat idea to rep characters Like Balloon Fighter, would be to use Mii's and have them use movesets based off nintendo land attractions.

giving the mii's access to balloon fighters, Shurikens to play as Takamaru, and etc. it may not be the best thing to do, but it would be kind of interesting no?

Get ready to be flamed to death by this board, lol.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#9_Super_Shadow_Posted 1/31/2013 8:15:14 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
_Super_Shadow_ posted...

Get ready to be flamed to death by this board, lol.

God I know.
>_> thats on the same level as asking for honey queen in this game over ridley >_>
or saying Little Mac would be a boring character <_<
>_>
"GO KYOGRE"
KYOGRE's drizzle made it rain"
fire type attacks are weaker now.
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Lip, Paper Mario, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#10Koro-SenseiPosted 1/31/2013 8:55:36 PM
dedekong posted...
Sure. Sakurai has wanted both of those characters for a while anyway.

This. One's a notorious flying retro while the other is the long lost brother of a certain Triforce bearer.