This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If they use the SS designs, then the Zelda series will have too many blonde reps

#1LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/31/2013 4:06:25 PM
Which characters should be cut to make room for better representation? - Results (42 votes)
Link and Zelda
11.9% (5 votes)
Toon Link and Sheik
35.71% (15 votes)
Link and Toon Link
11.9% (5 votes)
Zelda and Sheik
0% (0 votes)
Link and Sheik
7.14% (3 votes)
Zelda and Toon Link
0% (0 votes)
Zelda, Sheik, and Toon Link should be cut to make room for Impa as the new blonde rep
11.9% (5 votes)
*Insert different combo of the above option* should be cut to make room for Impa as the new blonde rep
21.43% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say that the cut characters should be replaced with ERROR and Kafei.

Kafei should definitely receive priority over ERROR, though. I mean, we don't have any playable purple haired characters yet.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#2UberPyro64Posted 1/31/2013 4:17:11 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
I say that the cut characters should be replaced with ERROR and Kafei.

Kafei should definitely receive priority over ERROR, though. I mean, we don't have any playable purple haired characters yet.

When I first saw Ike I thought his was purple lol.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 1/31/2013 4:19:10 PM
One Link should be replaced with ALttP Link. TP Zelda is fine because she's brunette, but she should tag out with OoT Impa instead of Sheik.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#4GenoPosted 1/31/2013 4:21:07 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
One Link should be replaced with ALttP Link. TP Zelda is fine because she's brunette, but she should tag out with OoT Impa instead of Sheik.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Link based off of ALttP. Would be entertaining to see him with an enhanced arsenal, and it'd be hilarious to give him a charge attack based on the Pegasus Boots. X3
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#5Nintendoboy77Posted 1/31/2013 4:25:58 PM
how about we don't cut anybody! :D
#6LegendofLegaia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:14:10 PM
Nintendoboy77 posted...
how about we don't cut anybody! :D

Stop being illogical. The amount of blonde hair from the Zelda series is just too scary and it might get worse if we don't cut some of it.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#7pokemega32Posted 1/31/2013 6:07:22 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Stop being illogical. The amount of blonde hair from the Zelda series is just too scary and it might get worse if we don't cut some of it.

There were just as many blondes in Melee.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#8LegendofLegaia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:26:19 PM(edited)
pokemega32 posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...

There were just as many blondes in Melee.

Sakurai noticed this problem and quickly gave the Zelda characters their TP appearances in Brawl when Miyamoto told him that Zelda would be a brunette.

Now that Zelda is no longer a brunette (thanks to Skyward Sword), some of that blonde hair needs to be cut, or else the blonde hair will over saturate the Zelda representation.
---
#9MottmanPosted 1/31/2013 6:25:08 PM(edited)
I know this is a joke topic to poke fun at the notion of having "too many blue-haired swordsmen" in Fire Emblem...but in all brutal honesty, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if Sheik and Toon Link were cut.

By the way, ERROR should totally be in SSB4. Now I really AM kidding
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#10pokemega32Posted 1/31/2013 6:28:48 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Sakurai noticed this problem and quickly gave the Zelda characters their TP appearances in Brawl when Miyamoto told him that Zelda would be a brunette.

"Quickly", here meaning "four years after Melee's release."
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.