Which Mario character would most likely make you facepalm if they were playable?

#21LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/1/2013 12:32:47 AM
Michaeloll posted...
This topic is offending to the people who do not own hands. How can they face palm?

---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#22Mirror_AuraPosted 2/1/2013 7:25:05 AM
*votes for Bowser Jr.*

huh... how is the most logical choice the one with the fewest votes? Waluigi, Daisy, and Birdo, are cool. Toad's kinda cool too.

Bowser Jr. is lame and has never been a good character. Ever.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#23l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/1/2013 7:30:29 AM
Birdo would make me come the closest to facepalming. Unless they actually made Daisy into a clone.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#24xApollo_JusticePosted 2/1/2013 7:42:17 AM
Other: None of the above.
---
Unofficial Second-Rate district Attorney of the SSB-Wii U and Secret Board.
#25cucumberkingPosted 2/1/2013 8:37:02 AM
Waluigi because he is the worst Nintendo character. A mere hunk of wood to give Wario some more substance. Waluigi coud not stand on his own two feet.

If you saw Waluigi, you would immediately wonder where Wario is, his existence only serves Wario's characterization.
#26IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 2/1/2013 9:14:47 AM(edited)
xApollo_Justice posted...
Other: None of the above.

this

I want to play as the 1-1 Goomba, or the cameraman Lakitu from SM64. Nothing is off limits.

cucumberking posted...
Waluigi because he is the worst Nintendo character. A mere hunk of wood to give Wario some more substance. Waluigi coud not stand on his own two feet.

If you saw Waluigi, you would immediately wonder where Wario is, his existence only serves Wario's characterization.

not really

waluigi's like dick dastardly with weird magicks

I don't like using Wario in the spinoffs either
---
|N|M|E|
#27fawful_XPosted 2/1/2013 9:29:53 AM
Toad wouldn't make me facepalm.

He would make me facedesk.
---
If Ganondorf had a brick wall built in front of the Master Sword Chamber, he would be almost, if not impossible to kill. Ganon would win.
I have bad memory.
#28MichaelollPosted 2/1/2013 4:21:26 PM
ITT Bowser Jr. causes least headache
#29MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/1/2013 7:20:08 PM
cucumberking posted...
Waluigi because he is the worst Nintendo character.

Go play more games. I can name far worse characters.
#30FantasyFreak999Posted 2/1/2013 7:28:33 PM
...guess I'm one of the few who would welcome Birdo.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~